If a girl wears a really tight outfit, do you... (pics pgs. 6 and 7)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

mytmouse been mad as of late
laugh.gif

i'm not mad 
laugh.gif

they both OD on the help threads...i never see them post unless asking for help...

usher is probably a troll

she's sadly serious...

laugh.gif

You're killin' me.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ummm...no, but i do notice black girls rock they clothes alot looser then hispanics in NYC.

thread jack,

wassup with black girls lately talking about they don't rock thongs?
nerd.gif

the last two girls i messed with dont wear thongs...Sisqo needs to bring'em  back
what they rock, gstrings
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

you shut up too and go sit next to usherplaylist

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

toast1985 wrote:
Shaniqua, you just gone let Myt talk to you like that?
shaniqua - (n.) a common name used to mock/describe a Black woman from the inner city...this name would include all of the stereotypes: long fake braids, big butt, ghetto voice 
roll.gif

That is the total opposite of me, except for the butt part, which is why I'm worried about the outfit. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

toast1985 wrote:
shaniqua - (n.) a common name used to mock/describe a Black woman from the inner city...this name would include all of the stereotypes: long fake braids, big butt, ghetto voice 
roll.gif

That is the total opposite of me, except for the butt part, which is why I'm worried about the outfit. 
roll.gif

No pics = we don't care!!!

Originally Posted by toast1985

I don't care.  I just asked a general question because of an outfit I bought the other day, but I want to know how I will be perceived before wearing it.  Translation, I might not wear it.
what's the outfit?  describe...

Originally Posted by gatorad3

iono... depends like on the weather. Girls at my school sometimes wearing TIGHT clothing when its cold as hell outside and I consider that trying too hard. But if its decent or nice out its whatever. They trying too hard or look like a !$*! if they goin out like this...

tight.jpg

It would be appropriate weather.  In the wintertime, I'm all covered up.  I hate being cold.  It's also a dress, so it definitely would not look like that!  I always wonder why girls walk around in tights and Uggs in the winter, as if they are staying warm. 
laugh.gif

It would be appropriate weather.  In the wintertime, I'm all covered up.  I hate being cold.  It's also a dress, so it definitely would not look like that!  I always wonder why girls walk around in tights and Uggs in the winter, as if they are staying warm. 
laugh.gif
cuz it looks
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I don't care.  I just asked a general question because of an outfit I bought the other day, but I want to know how I will be perceived before wearing it.  Translation, I might not wear it.

It's a dress that's supposed to look like a blouse and a skirt.  The top part is loose, but the bottom is really, really fitted.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

iono... depends like on the weather. Girls at my school sometimes wearing TIGHT clothing when its cold as hell outside and I consider that trying too hard. But if its decent or nice out its whatever. They trying too hard or look like a !$*! if they goin out like this...

tight.jpg

stank

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

toast1985 wrote:
roll.gif

roll.gif

No pics = we don't care!!!

I thought we were friends!

It's a dress that's supposed to look like a blouse and a skirt.  The top part is loose, but the bottom is really, really fitted.

Pics are needed to better help you out. Fit is different from one person to another.

Pics are needed to better help you out

yes pics

Shaniqua, you know better than this.

...Go ahead and post the pics. Hell, you could even leave the tags exposed. We just want to give honest feedback.

Shaniqua, you know better than this.

...Go ahead and post the pics. Hell, you could even leave the tags exposed. We just want to give honest feedback.

I couldn't even post pics if I wanted to tonight. I'm moving, so my camera is in my car. I just broke my laptop out this morning after playing around on my sister's and realizing that it's as slow as heck.

I thought the outfit was really cute, though, when I tried in on in the store.

I couldn't even post pics if I wanted to tonight. I'm moving, so my camera is in my car. I just broke my laptop out this morning after playing around on my sister's and realizing that it's as slow as heck.

I thought the outfit was really cute, though, when I tried in on in the store.
just wear it then if u think it looks good...if it's as tight as you say, i'm sure you'll get some d.  good luck.

Back
Top Bottom