If a girl wears a really tight outfit, do you... (pics pgs. 6 and 7)

Originally Posted by classified

JUST BECAUSE I'M DRESSED THIS WAY.....DOES NOT! MAKE ME... A %+!%+!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, he needs to go back.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by toast1985

Shaniqua, you just gone let Myt talk to you like that?

I don't care.� I just asked a general question because of an outfit I bought the other day, but I want to know how I will be perceived before wearing it.� Translation, I might not wear it.
pictures of you wearing the dress

I'll let you know what I think about it; If you're to shy to post the pic in this thread... shoot up my inbox.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

iono... depends like on the weather. Girls at my school sometimes wearing TIGHT clothing when its cold as hell outside and I consider that trying too hard. But if its decent or nice out its whatever. They trying too hard or look like a !$*! if they goin out like this...

tight.jpg

i see lil momma to the left an I'm sittin like this

2ppagzr.jpg

It all depends where the dress is being worn, if this for the club you gonna fit in just fine with the rest of them

There's a time and place for everything. That said, my girl loves wearing leggings and I'll never stop her from doing so. In any case, she's a fashion designer and my sense of fashion is pretty non-existent so not like it'd matter lol.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by gatorad3

iono... depends like on the weather. Girls at my school sometimes wearing TIGHT clothing when its cold as hell outside and I consider that trying too hard. But if its decent or nice out its whatever. They trying too hard or look like a !$*! if they goin out like this...

tight.jpg

i see lil momma to the left an I'm sittin like this
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

For the first time in my precious 24 years of life, I DO NOT WANT PICS.

Really tight is usually not a good thing but all of the above. If you look like a goddamn sausage you look like a sausage. Maybe a hoorish sausage. Or you just can't dress yourself. Or you're in denial of how much weight you packed on over the holidays. That %!% didn't shrink in the dryer, quit fooling yourself.

Now if it's a fitted, yet tasteful outfit that is an entirely different story.

Who cares what they think? You know that you're not going home with anyone unless they want to make arts and crafts so...wear it.

I Automatically check for camel toe. Idk why, I just do. Doesn't matter what shorty looks like, I'm always gonna check for toe.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

mytmouse been mad as of late
laugh.gif

i'm not mad 
laugh.gif

they both OD on the help threads...i never see them post unless asking for help...

usher is probably a troll

she's sadly serious...
Agreed completely.

At least compile all of your random questions "what does it mean when a guy says 'God bless you' after I sneeze?" or "A guy held the door open, do you think he's interested?" into one thread, so we don't have to deal with the constant help threads.  Someone make a "Official SShanique Help Thread"

I heard people who are into arts and crafts enjoy wearing tight clothing.

Perhaps if you hang out in Michael's long enough with your +!*! fitted dress, you'll find some one to do arts and crafts with.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by toast1985

Shaniqua, you just gone let Myt talk to you like that?

I don't care.  I just asked a general question because of an outfit I bought the other day, but I want to know how I will be perceived before wearing it.  Translation, I might not wear it.
what's the outfit?  describe...

It's a dress that's supposed to look like a blouse and a skirt.  The top part is loose, but the bottom is really, really fitted.
post a picture of you in it

usherplaylist is just a troll, Shaniqua is just clueless. Getting mad her is like getting mad at a child.

Back
Top Bottom