If Austin Rivers could go straight to the league, would he be the #1 pick this year?

I want to know what ya would think?
Now with Sullinger coming back & still no word from Irving & Barnes yet, even all 3 went in the draft could Austin Rivers supplant them for #1?

Just want ya thoughts..

I want to know what ya would think?
Now with Sullinger coming back & still no word from Irving & Barnes yet, even all 3 went in the draft could Austin Rivers supplant them for #1?

Just want ya thoughts..

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by amel223

Austin Rivers is so nice.  I just wonder how coachable he is.  

Coach K. will keep him in check....

I thought he was being sarcastic.

If a coach's kid isn't coachable that's a problem.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by amel223

Austin Rivers is so nice.  I just wonder how coachable he is.  

Coach K. will keep him in check....

I thought he was being sarcastic.

If a coach's kid isn't coachable that's a problem.

He's a douche but since when did people start worry about his coachability? That's a first.

He's a douche but since when did people start worry about his coachability? That's a first.

I know, given how he grew up that he has to have a bigger ego than most college prospects. So that's why I wonder about his coachability.

I know, given how he grew up that he has to have a bigger ego than most college prospects. So that's why I wonder about his coachability.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

DeMarcus Cousins certainly wouldn't have been the 5th pick in the draft if people didn't worry about his coachability...

Kid reminds me of young Kobe personality wise which has its ups and downs.  But he is a gamer and competitive as hell, he wants to be the best which can carry you a long way.  But nah he wouldn't be the first pick, still some questions about him that need  to be answered.

DeMarcus Cousins certainly wouldn't have been the 5th pick in the draft if people didn't worry about his coachability...

Kid reminds me of young Kobe personality wise which has its ups and downs.  But he is a gamer and competitive as hell, he wants to be the best which can carry you a long way.  But nah he wouldn't be the first pick, still some questions about him that need  to be answered.

I thought he was a douche before I saw his interview on ESPN U. He seemed real humble and bless to be in that position he's in. He even said it himself that he hasn't done @*%! yet. His dad is what has made his family what it is today, not him.
Of course your gonna be somewhat cocky if your the best player in the country in many eyes.

Back
Top Bottom