If Austin Rivers could go straight to the league, would he be the #1 pick this year?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yo this topic was ridiculous 

This one game might bounce Austin Rivers back in to the high lottery in this yr draft tho 
you would think NBA scouts will have him close to terrence ross or jeremy lamb but Sub zero is not touching brad beal tho
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yo this topic was ridiculous 

This one game might bounce Austin Rivers back in to the high lottery in this yr draft tho 
you would think NBA scouts will have him close to terrence ross or jeremy lamb but Sub zero is not touching brad beal tho
pimp.gif

I still have lamb as the top sg, I think he is as sure as a sure thing can get. 

I still have lamb as the top sg, I think he is as sure as a sure thing can get. 

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Word is Rivers is staying unless Duke wins it all. And even then...

If that's the case, he will be at duke next year. 

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Word is Rivers is staying unless Duke wins it all. And even then...

If that's the case, he will be at duke next year. 

He won't be the #1 pick this year or next year

Anthony Davis >
Shabazz Muhammad >

He won't be the #1 pick this year or next year

Anthony Davis >
Shabazz Muhammad >

Originally Posted by Put em up

kid game is built for the League, not for the game of someone who can stand in the lane and help like in college. The his game is based on iso, which is big in the league. Only thing i question about the kid is can he finish at the rim consistently.

i tell you one thing...i would take him over Perry Jones, Sully and Harrison Barnes easy.

I've seen a couple of Perry Jones's games this season, the guy did not impress me at all. I'll take Anthony Davis before all of them tho

kid game is built for the League, not for the game of someone who can stand in the lane and help like in college. The his game is based on iso, which is big in the league. Only thing i question about the kid is can he finish at the rim consistently.

i tell you one thing...i would take him over Perry Jones, Sully and Harrison Barnes easy.

I've seen a couple of Perry Jones's games this season, the guy did not impress me at all. I'll take Anthony Davis before all of them tho

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Perry Jones and Harrison Barnes easy.

Perry and Harrison heart pumps sugar...

MGK > Harrison

T.Thomas > Perry III

Lamb is just too cold...youngin is smoove. hes def the 1st SG off the board. Hate that hes stuck in Storrs with Shabazz as his PG.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Perry Jones and Harrison Barnes easy.

Perry and Harrison heart pumps sugar...

MGK > Harrison

T.Thomas > Perry III

Lamb is just too cold...youngin is smoove. hes def the 1st SG off the board. Hate that hes stuck in Storrs with Shabazz as his PG.

Back
Top Bottom