If Austin Rivers could go straight to the league, would he be the #1 pick this year?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He's a douche but since when did people start worry about his coachability? That's a first.

I thought he was a douche before I saw his interview on ESPN U. He seemed real humble and bless to be in that position he's in. He even said it himself that he hasn't done @*%! yet. His dad is what has made his family what it is today, not him.
Of course your gonna be somewhat cocky if your the best player in the country in many eyes.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

don't let that fool you, he's very media savvy.

oh nevermind then 
laugh.gif

I'll say this, offensively, his game is advanced as anyone I've seen in a long time on the high school level. Maybe since KD? Still haven't ever seen him put any effort into playing defense though and isn't exactly big for the 2 spot, his future position.

I'll say this, offensively, his game is advanced as anyone I've seen in a long time on the high school level. Maybe since KD? Still haven't ever seen him put any effort into playing defense though and isn't exactly big for the 2 spot, his future position.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Mayo's offense game >* in high school. He just doesn't have the elite athleticism to go with it.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Mayo's offense game >* in high school. He just doesn't have the elite athleticism to go with it.

kid game is built for the League, not for the game of someone who can stand in the lane and help like in college. The his game is based on iso, which is big in the league. Only thing i question about the kid is can he finish at the rim consistently.

i tell you one thing...i would take him over Perry Jones, Sully and Harrison Barnes easy.

kid game is built for the League, not for the game of someone who can stand in the lane and help like in college. The his game is based on iso, which is big in the league. Only thing i question about the kid is can he finish at the rim consistently.

i tell you one thing...i would take him over Perry Jones, Sully and Harrison Barnes easy.

Back
Top Bottom