If Austin Rivers could go straight to the league, would he be the #1 pick this year?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tyreke is a better passer than Brandon Jennings?

I never said that
Dre he said Tony is a better passer...But how is he a better passer than a starting nba player when he hasn't even played a game?

The same way Kendall Marshall is a better passer and he hasn't played a NBA game 

I'm saying in the near future they will be while Brandon Jennings is a jump shooting 1 guard 

I predict Marshall and Tony Wroten will average more than 5 assists in one of there first 3 seasons unlike Jennings

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tyreke is a better passer than Brandon Jennings?

I never said that
Dre he said Tony is a better passer...But how is he a better passer than a starting nba player when he hasn't even played a game?

The same way Kendall Marshall is a better passer and he hasn't played a NBA game 

I'm saying in the near future they will be while Brandon Jennings is a jump shooting 1 guard 

I predict Marshall and Tony Wroten will average more than 5 assists in one of there first 3 seasons unlike Jennings

I never said that

He's averaging more than 5 a game right now though
indifferent.gif

And he has no one to pass the ball to
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kendall is wayyyyyyyyyy too slow to ever be anything than a backup pg in the league.

I never said that

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kendall is wayyyyyyyyyy too slow to ever be anything than a backup pg in the league.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wroten does turn it over quite a bit, but each game half of those turnovers is to the clumsly, stone hand, Aziz N'diaye. Wrote drops it on a time to him and he always fumbles it away.
30t6p3b.gif

As a point guard you have to know how to deliver the pass the most effective way not in the most stylish way
If Yinka Dare (RIP Yinka) or Kwame is your big man you can't throw him a crazy stylish pass you have to give it to them the most effective way and that's what most don't understand 

Tony Wroten is not a john wall, Brandon Jennings type he is a Reke type point guard 

He's a better passer than wall or Jennings
You compare him to Reke yet Reke isn't really a point guard.

You compare him to Reke, who isn't the greatest of passers, yet you say Wroten is a better passer than Wall or Jennings.  If that's the case then you're saying Reke's passing is comparable to Wall's or Jenning's?

Your %#%% ain't addin' up like 1+2 = 12
laugh.gif

Wroten does turn it over quite a bit, but each game half of those turnovers is to the clumsly, stone hand, Aziz N'diaye. Wrote drops it on a time to him and he always fumbles it away.
30t6p3b.gif

As a point guard you have to know how to deliver the pass the most effective way not in the most stylish way
If Yinka Dare (RIP Yinka) or Kwame is your big man you can't throw him a crazy stylish pass you have to give it to them the most effective way and that's what most don't understand 

Tony Wroten is not a john wall, Brandon Jennings type he is a Reke type point guard 

You compare him to Reke, who isn't the greatest of passers, yet you say Wroten is a better passer than Wall or Jennings.  If that's the case then you're saying Reke's passing is comparable to Wall's or Jenning's?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you said "But how is he a better passer than a starting nba player when he hasn't even played a game?" so I gave you somebody else that's also a  better passer than Brandon Jennings
do you think B Jennings is a better passer than Kendall Marshall, nobody said anything about his speed and he's only averaging 5.3 
indifferent.gif

Which is more than 5 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you said "But how is he a better passer than a starting nba player when he hasn't even played a game?" so I gave you somebody else that's also a  better passer than Brandon Jennings
do you think B Jennings is a better passer than Kendall Marshall, nobody said anything about his speed and he's only averaging 5.3 
indifferent.gif

Which is more than 5 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dukehead

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Just like I compared Austin Rivers to Ben Gordon but he's a better ball handler than Gordon its a comparison doggy no players are exactly the same I didn't say he was Tyreke or at least I don't think he is Tyreke
Is Tony Wroten Tyreke Evans??

Originally Posted by dukehead

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Just like I compared Austin Rivers to Ben Gordon but he's a better ball handler than Gordon its a comparison doggy no players are exactly the same I didn't say he was Tyreke or at least I don't think he is Tyreke
Is Tony Wroten Tyreke Evans??

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Which is more than 5 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah it is
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

They arent better passers...How can you compare passing in college to the NBA. If thats the case Machado is the best passer in the world right? Wait, you prolly don't even know who that is....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ur logic makes no sense. His speed won't allow him to play in the league. Who does BJ even have to give the ball up to on his team?

And did you really just use "doggy" in an argument??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MALTA- HE CALLED U DOGGY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Which is more than 5 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah it is
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

They arent better passers...How can you compare passing in college to the NBA. If thats the case Machado is the best passer in the world right? Wait, you prolly don't even know who that is....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ur logic makes no sense. His speed won't allow him to play in the league. Who does BJ even have to give the ball up to on his team?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MALTA- HE CALLED U DOGGY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Which is more than 5 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah it is
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MALTA- HE CALLED U DOGGY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know, Doggy.  Ain't that wild, Doggy?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Which is more than 5 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah it is
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MALTA- HE CALLED U DOGGY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know, Doggy.  Ain't that wild, Doggy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Other than the whole beating people of the dribble thing yeah sure, all the moves.
laugh.gif
He can back players down and shoot over the top of the defender or take 1 or 2 dribbles and pull up and shoot over the defender. Down low hes shifty and has a nice up and under. Being 6'8 and lengthy with the ability to shoot over anyone is what works in the NBA.

What NBA SF is backing down and shooting over?

Shooting over 6'4" Austin Rivers and 6'3" Seth Curry does not mean that he will be able to shoot over 6'8 LeBron, 6'10 Durant, 6'8" Luol, 6' 7" Thaddeus... These are the type of players he will be playing against... He wasn't able to shoot over a 6'5" Dulkys. I don't see him backing any of them down, especially since I haven't seen him back too many people down on the college level

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

I never said hes gonna come into the league and start giving guys like Durant and Loul Deng the business. Players who have already established themselves as stars in the league have issues with scoring on dudes like you listed. Barnes sure as hell isnt gonna come in and do it right away. All im saying is Barnes is easily one of the best shooters in the NCAA. With his height, length and high release thats perfect for the NBA. He's young as hell and has a ton of time and potential to become quicker and polish other parts of his game like beating guys off the dribble. He's really not that bad at it to begin with at least imo.  With a jumper as good as his it will make it a whole lot easier to develop that part of his game because the defender will constantly be on his toes. When he starts hitting shots it will become easier to get guys in the air to go around them. I just dont understand how he's unquestionably a top 5 draft pick, more than likely top 3, but now all of a sudden people are saying he wont do anything in the NBA. His jump shot is already at an NBA level. He can shoot from anywhere and does it very well.
And Doir Pint. shut it. You said Wall and his 4 turnovers is a pure point gaurd. Then you went on and compared Kidd to Rondo 
laugh.gif
 Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said Kidd was some lethal shooter. I said he was actually capable of shooting from anywhere unlike Rondo who cant shoot from anywhere. There's a reason Kidd is 3rd all time with three point makes. It would be awesome if you could shut your face and stop talking about me. Dont even respond to this cause im not gonna bother responding back. 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Other than the whole beating people of the dribble thing yeah sure, all the moves.
laugh.gif
He can back players down and shoot over the top of the defender or take 1 or 2 dribbles and pull up and shoot over the defender. Down low hes shifty and has a nice up and under. Being 6'8 and lengthy with the ability to shoot over anyone is what works in the NBA.

What NBA SF is backing down and shooting over?

Shooting over 6'4" Austin Rivers and 6'3" Seth Curry does not mean that he will be able to shoot over 6'8 LeBron, 6'10 Durant, 6'8" Luol, 6' 7" Thaddeus... These are the type of players he will be playing against... He wasn't able to shoot over a 6'5" Dulkys. I don't see him backing any of them down, especially since I haven't seen him back too many people down on the college level

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

I never said hes gonna come into the league and start giving guys like Durant and Loul Deng the business. Players who have already established themselves as stars in the league have issues with scoring on dudes like you listed. Barnes sure as hell isnt gonna come in and do it right away. All im saying is Barnes is easily one of the best shooters in the NCAA. With his height, length and high release thats perfect for the NBA. He's young as hell and has a ton of time and potential to become quicker and polish other parts of his game like beating guys off the dribble. He's really not that bad at it to begin with at least imo.  With a jumper as good as his it will make it a whole lot easier to develop that part of his game because the defender will constantly be on his toes. When he starts hitting shots it will become easier to get guys in the air to go around them. I just dont understand how he's unquestionably a top 5 draft pick, more than likely top 3, but now all of a sudden people are saying he wont do anything in the NBA. His jump shot is already at an NBA level. He can shoot from anywhere and does it very well.
And Doir Pint. shut it. You said Wall and his 4 turnovers is a pure point gaurd. Then you went on and compared Kidd to Rondo 
laugh.gif
 Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said Kidd was some lethal shooter. I said he was actually capable of shooting from anywhere unlike Rondo who cant shoot from anywhere. There's a reason Kidd is 3rd all time with three point makes. It would be awesome if you could shut your face and stop talking about me. Dont even respond to this cause im not gonna bother responding back. 

Lol your little statement doesn't make any sense I'm not comparing college to the nba I'm comparing players
I'm done with this because nobody in college can do anything better than anybody in the nba
Little doggy I don't know what's wrong with you but I've never heard anything more absurd and just plain Crazy
Little doggy lol
Since rondo is in the Nba I guess he is a better shooter than Austin rivers
And stop talking like Kendall Marshall isn't going to the league

Lol your little statement doesn't make any sense I'm not comparing college to the nba I'm comparing players
I'm done with this because nobody in college can do anything better than anybody in the nba
Little doggy I don't know what's wrong with you but I've never heard anything more absurd and just plain Crazy
Little doggy lol

Little doggy lol
And Marshall won't be good in the league, anyone with common sense knows that.

U mad that you didn't know BJ was having a great season? Still don't talk about him not having anyone to pass to?

indifferent.gif

Little doggy lol
And Marshall won't be good in the league, anyone with common sense knows that.

U mad that you didn't know BJ was having a great season? Still don't talk about him not having anyone to pass to?

indifferent.gif

Brandon Jennings is having a good season...Wow I didn't know that and can I ask you by who's standards??
Is Brandon Jennings a top 5 pg in the league in your opinion because you are all over this dude when he's not even an elite player?
And like i said I'm done talking about Kendall Marshall because he is probably better than your teams point guard unless you like Kentucky
I never said Kendall Marshall would be a good complete player in the league but you can't doubt his passing ability like its just trash

Back
Top Bottom