If Getting Buff Is Mostly About Diet....

Along with having the ability to work out many hours per day, I assume a prisoner's diet will be more strict than a person not in jail. For example, I eat fairly clean, take suppliments and protein, but I also get cheat days where i'll eat something bad. Also, late night drinking/eating messes up a diet. For a prisoner, they have all their meals already prepared for them and are serving it to them at specific times. Combine that with fairly clean eating and a consistent calorie intake (i assume they get around 2k calories per day), no alcohol, little junk food/snack, and working out for how many hours per day, that's probably why they still get big.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Zyzz

well if your working out  4 8 hours a day then you need to reevaluate your life.
tired.gif

i wish i could work out 4 hrs a day even though thats OD. 1 hr to lift and 3 to play ball would be the life.

While I was unemployed I would spend 3+ hours in the gym regularly, it was amazing

But if your diets not right then it takes far longer to see results. I doubt the prison food has macronutrients accounted for - I've known people that went to jail and they say the food they get is awful, left over chicken tendons and %*!%
sick.gif

I also won't be surprised if there was steroid use in some cases...
This should sum it up right there. The average person has probably 6-8 hours of work or school Mon-Fri, plus throw in an extra hour or two for commute. By the time you get to the gym, you won't be at 100% after putting in a full day.

Prisoners, on the other hand, have way more time and energy. What else are they going to do with their days? Plus, it's not like they can be tempted to hit up the McDonald's drive thru every once in awhile either.

cause when u locked up it aint nuthin else to do but pushups & %+!% like that. plus most dudes on the street dont eat 3 solid meals everyday without smokin or drinkin so when u in jail wit them 3 guaranteed meals & alotta free time u bound to gain a lil muscle 

so where does this over-training stuff that i've been hearing all my life come into play???

about how anything over an hour is unnecessary

Back
Top Bottom