if i worry about her when she dont text back am in love or a simp?

Why even bother with these chicks that play these games?

honestly?

Maybe its you new twitter/IG/facebook generation types that cater to these type of women but if you find yourselves staring at your phone as a means to gauge her interest in you it's time to reassess the type of women you're after.

Because women who view courtship as a game are likely to continue playing games into the relationship. Petty type of women who are mental midgets and are likely to be on that tit for tat ****.

OP, you like her? Then grow a pair, call her, ask her out. Take her to dinner, get to know her over some drinks, if it works out cool if it doesn't oh well.

**** are you doing b?

Last edited:
Get real petty OP.

Delete her number and bring up something that happened 4 years ago in an argument

Last edited:
Ish happens man, disconnect and move onto someone else. Don't let the situation get any deeper because you will come out on the losing end.

Maybe she fell asleep.
Maybe shes with family.
Maybe she just doesnt feel like texting back, like the times you feel lazy to text back.
Maybe shes watching a movie.

Whatever it may be, stop being a little ****** and relax. Occupy your own time, women love that.

Is it still considered not texting back if my last text was one word? Either way I'm not going to text twice but I want to know if I should be nice or not if she does decide to text "back". Our last few lines was

Me: he makes good music
Her:he's the realist
Me: deadass

It's been 5 days, she was choosing hard as was I, but I guess another one bites the dust....but this the second time already she came back around but she got to come harder
i like doing the Tom Brady checking it down to Vereen. It shows where she's at. If she's crazy about you she'll say something new or random to keep the convo going. Just re engage her lightly with something cute and funny.

its not love yet if you were in love you would proceed to text again and then follow up with the call 3x and then somehow miraculously end up where she was at to check on her....uhhh yea....

i like doing the Tom Brady checking it down to Vereen. It shows where she's at. If she's crazy about you she'll say something new or random to keep the convo going. Just re engage her lightly with something cute and funny.

only that Vereen played far under expectations this season and the Pats went with a power run game this season.

in other words, picking up the phone and asking her out will be the most effective method.

Don't be alex smith OP, be Aaron Rodgers.

GRONK SMASH.

Last edited:

only that Vereen played far under expectations this season and the Pats went with a power run game this season.

in other words, picking up the phone and asking her out will be the most effective method.

Don't be alex smith OP, be Aaron Rodgers.

GRONK SMASH.
He's right. Throw the post route to Gronk and score a td.

LMAO ... I would of have hit her up again with ... Wtf u doing .. Lmao stop simping man ..

Last edited:
A chick not returning your text? How could that be? That's never happened in the history of mankind!

C'mon, you know how these brauds are. Gotta keep a rotation because until you smash, they all be on that bs.

My father said the one who worries and cares the least in a relationship wins! And he was right

lolwut? Toxic advice, our culture teaches our children that disinterest and being evasive is how folks in courtship should behave.

And that affection and care are signs of clinginess and neediness.

OP isn't even in a relationship, simply in the courting stage. However in any case your father still has a very juvenile mindset concerning relationships. Terrible advice.

Back
Top Bottom