If Mike Tyson smacked your lady, what would you do?

The neener would fill his body with hot slugs but the funny thing about that? His body would be cold.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Tell her to smack him back...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Damn baby, you gonna let him do you like that?" *Takes a few steps back*

Hhahaha
laugh.gif
I would give him $5 and take my picture with him.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Shoot him in his face with my .40.. then stomp him out even more... no one touches my girl but me..
but once you're in jail.................

your girl is free game
devil.gif

and so are you
sick.gif
laugh.gif

My girl stays with pepper spray too, so i'd give him a cool spray to the face and then find a weapon like a brick, rock, or a chair, whatever and hope hegets knocked out somehow
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the responses. But on the real, he once beat another boxer, Mitch Green, to abloody pulp in a street-fight. And that was a trained heavyweight fighter! Um, he beat down some elderly people that hit his car one time. And last, but notleast, two guys pulled a GUN on him, pointed it in his face and the result of that incident? TYSON was the one who got arrested for malicious assault and theguys that pulled the gun got sent to the hospital.
laugh.gif
To quote DamonWayans, if Mike Tyson came up to you and asked for your manhood, you'd pretty much just have to give it to him. I don't care how old Tyson is or howmuch medication they have him on, I am not f******* with him...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the responses. But on the real, he once beat another boxer, Mitch Green, to a bloody pulp in a street-fight. And that was a trained heavyweight fighter! Um, he beat down some elderly people that hit his car one time. And last, but not least, two guys pulled a GUN on him, pointed it in his face and the result of that incident? TYSON was the one who got arrested for malicious assault and the guys that pulled the gun got sent to the hospital.
laugh.gif
To quote Damon Wayans, if Mike Tyson came up to you and asked for your manhood, you'd pretty much just have to give it to him. I don't care how old Tyson is or how much medication they have him on, I am not f******* with him...

laugh.gif
@ this dude thinkin' someone is finna read all that

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the responses. But on the real, he once beat another boxer, Mitch Green, to a bloody pulp in a street-fight. And that was a trained heavyweight fighter! Um, he beat down some elderly people that hit his car one time. And last, but not least, two guys pulled a GUN on him, pointed it in his face and the result of that incident? TYSON was the one who got arrested for malicious assault and the guys that pulled the gun got sent to the hospital.
laugh.gif
To quote Damon Wayans, if Mike Tyson came up to you and asked for your manhood, you'd pretty much just have to give it to him. I don't care how old Tyson is or how much medication they have him on, I am not f******* with him...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all i saw was Mitch Green....good enough reason for me to post this:

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Word
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
whoops, double-post*

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Forget you, I been in the library studying all damn day,this my first time talking to other human-beings in hours...I got **** to say...

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Forget you, I been in the library studying all damn day, this my first time talking to other human-beings in hours...I got **** to say...

laugh.gif
Its all love fam -pause- ....Im sure someone read it...
nerd.gif

It depends

Scenario 1: If i just finished listening to Mariah Carey I'll help my baby up and cuss her out for getting in his hands way.
wink.gif

Scenario 2: If I just finished listening to WU-Tang or NWA his #$* in mine.
happy.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom