If ridin swangaz is wrong...I dont wanna be right!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't listen to these guys Swangaz. My candy slab paint drippin like Gonorrhea. That's nasty!

You're really annoying. It seems like you aren't even a real person, but rather a robot programmed to act like a stereotypical corny Houston rapper.You use way too many exclamation points.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

You're really annoying. It seems like you aren't even a real person, but rather a robot programmed to act like a stereotypical corny Houston rapper. You use way too many exclamation points.
im what these houston streets made me, a product of my enviorment!!! <<---so waht?

You're really annoying. It seems like you aren't even a real person, but rather a robot programmed to act like a stereotypical corny Houston rapper. You use way too many exclamation points.
laugh.gif

Must be a Texas thing bc those things are trash, and that's why you never see them outside of the "Long Star State."

Ummmm maybe OP is from Houston? Maybe this is his actual persona. It's not like only rappers can act like that.

Nters are full of a bunch of lames now. Let the man post about what he likes, it gets annoying when people enter his threads and talk all that mess. Havesomething constructive to say or get out.

Swangaz have you posted your whips on NT yet?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The hate is thick in here. Let him be

I wouldn't exactly call it hate. This guy makes threads about swangin all the time. Border-line troll status. No one cares. In fact, arent you supposed tobe in jail right now OP?

Originally Posted by dline59

pimp.gif
homie said dr.pepper over gold

"when the club doors close, we roll 4z wiid the bumper back//rucnnin through these o'z bussin nutz && snatch our numbers back!" lmao
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I wouldn't exactly call it hate. This guy makes threads about swangin all the time. Border-line troll status. No one cares. In fact, arent you supposed to be in jail right now OP?

bro i been went to jail, did 30 days in the county jail and i was took off probation and set free about 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

I wouldn't exactly call it hate. This guy makes threads about swangin all the time. Border-line troll status. No one cares. In fact, arent you supposed to be in jail right now OP?

bro i been went to jail, did 30 days in the county jail and i was took off probation and set free about 2 weeks ago.
Yea, I want to be like you. How do I go about getting into this swangin thing?
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP makes threads about what he likes. Better than the Thick vs. Skinny weekly debate.

Back
Top Bottom