If ridin swangaz is wrong...I dont wanna be right!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The hate is thick in here. Let him be

I wouldn't exactly call it hate. This guy makes threads about swangin all the time. Border-line troll status. No one cares. In fact, arent you supposed to be in jail right now OP?

bro i been went to jail, did 30 days in the county jail and i was took off probation and set free about 2 weeks ago.
Yea, I want to be like you. How do I go about getting into this swangin thing?
tired.gif

1st get you a slab(able) car...ie...old school or traditioaal big body vehicle
2nd make sure it runs good
3rd practice swerving from lane to lane on unsuspecting drivers or others who "swang"
4th buy some swangaz (1500-5000)
5th swang

I wouldn't exactly call it hate. This guy makes threads about swangin all the time. Border-line troll status. No one cares. In fact, arent you supposed to be in jail right now OP?
I agree, it was kind of funny at first, but now its lame

Its ridiculous now lol dudes is tippin ANYTHING on 4's from Nissan Altimas to the Ford Focus. Thank god they don't do that in Dallas.

bro i been went to jail, did 30 days in the county jail and i was took off probation and set free about 2 weeks ago.

yo your story changes everytime son

if my memory serves me correct u said something about how u turned yourself in but they let u out for some ducktale reason now u say u served 30 days

if somebody other then myself feels like doing some thread digging u will be caught in your lies

its easier to tell the truth then to lie because obviously u forget which lie u told and u cant keep up with your own story

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Its ridiculous now lol dudes is tippin ANYTHING on 4's from Nissan Altimas to the Ford Focus. Thank god they don't do that in Dallas.
Word.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

What exactly is the point of a "Swanga"...?
The candy paint, the belts, sound, spare tire, and the poked wheels makes the cars more visible to the unsuspecting drivers that while recklesslane changing.
Also, these vehicles still look very amazing to onlookers when involved in accidents, or completely totaled with all of the chrome and creative paint-schemes.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

You're really annoying. It seems like you aren't even a real person, but rather a robot programmed to act like a stereotypical corny Houston rapper. You use way too many exclamation points.
im what these houston streets made me, a product of my enviorment!!! <<---so waht?
Nah bro, the Houston streets don't make dudes like you.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

You're really annoying. It seems like you aren't even a real person, but rather a robot programmed to act like a stereotypical corny Houston rapper. You use way too many exclamation points.
im what these houston streets made me, a product of my enviorment!!! <<---so waht?
Nah bro, the Houston streets don't make dudes like you.

my %++## #!#+ you!

Originally Posted by FedExciter

if my memory serves me correct u said something about how u turned yourself in but they let u out for some ducktale reason now u say u served 30 days

if somebody other then myself feels like doing some thread digging u will be caught in your lies

its easier to tell the truth then to lie because obviously u forget which lie u told and u cant keep up with your own story

do ya research homeboy! EARLY december i turned myself after getting word from my po i had a warrant out for violation of probation, i turned my self in ealryin hopes that i would be release befor christmas! i turned myself in to the city jail, sat there for about 4 days for traffic tickets and was released with afelony warrant for probation violation...dont ask me how i got released...but time passed and it was getting close to christmas so i was like imm turn myselfin the beggining of next year. well ishh happens, i got pulled over for speeding and unsafe lane change and was takken to jail for my warrants on dec 17th or16th then i sat in the county jail until i went to court and the judge gave me a 30 day sentence which is really on half so 15 days. they terminated myprobation and i got out on the january 1st at 8am! go do all the digging u want my %%$%@! i will help you as a matter fact..

http://niketalk.com/topic/227054
(last time i got out)

Originally Posted by FedExciter

do ya research homeboy! EARLY december i turned myself after getting word from my po i had a warrant out for violation of probation, i turned my self in ealry in hopes that i would be release befor christmas! i turned myself in to the city jail, sat there for about 4 days for traffic tickets and was released with a felony warrant for probation violation...dont ask me how i got released...but time passed and it was getting close to christmas so i was like imm turn myself in the beggining of next year. well ishh happens, i got pulled over for speeding and unsafe lane change and was takken to jail for my warrants on dec 17th or 16th then i sat in the county jail until i went to court and the judge gave me a 30 day sentence which is really on half so 15 days. they terminated my probation and i got out on the january 2nd at 8am! go do all the digging u want my @%*!@! i will help you as a matter fact..
You could have cooperated with the district attorney for an early release by giving them information.

Show us pictures of YOU and your 84's, or tag the image or that magical Benz of your brothers, you're just a comedian on a message board though, quitembarrassing Houston

Dudes ridin around in cars looking like Chariots from Ben -Hur . I swear swangas are the gaudiest and most dangerous things to put on your rims for no reason.If you hit a curb your car is done .

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Dudes ridin around in cars looking like Chariots from Ben -Hur . I swear swangas are the gaudiest and most dangerous things to put on your rims for no reason. If you hit a curb your car is done .
They're only dangerous when dudes who can't swang get behind the wheel or dudes with suspended licenses or no insurance get behind thewheel, like the OP, if you cruise in them and turn right, they can be pretty classy. SUPER POKES are what's bad, the OG's are perfect on Lacs. But wegot dudes throwing them on cars not even worth 2K down here.

Back
Top Bottom