If the general agreement is that JB is intentionally gimping the quality...

I just want the midsoles of the 3s, 4s & 8s to just be used with better quality paint.. It's fine if it chips. But that shouldn't be until numerous wears.

But what if rocking J's and wearing skinny jeans is their identity? 

People just need to take a deep breath, chill, and stop worrying about what other people do IMO. 
People need to be much more confident in their own life. In the long run, you'll be better off and even happier. 

It sucks that all the shoes you want get sold out. 
It sucks that you have to pay "rape" prices for shoes "that aren't as quality as previous releases".
It sucks that you now have to resort to "camping out" for hours/days for tjhe possibility of being able to buy shoes you like.

Rent has increased.
Gas has increased.
Prices for food has increased.
Prices for airplane tickets has increased.
People find a way to deal with this everyday. 

Either deal with it or complain about it for the rest of your life.

Because bragging about "how things used to be" is the cool thing to do. I didn't read every comment so don't know if it was stated; But, It's the whole "Back in my day" concept. In our society, the longer you've been doing something or have experience makes you the cool guy. So by complaining about quality, it makes them seem like they've been around a while, giving them the attention they want.
Trust me, being in the military I have to hear about how stuff used to be on a daily basis. The longer someone's been in or been doing something, the more they're that cool guy. Some people just walk around talking about nothing but how things used to be and how bad things are now. It's the same exact thing and I see a lot of it in this community.

That is very well put! I agree with you completely.

Jordan RETROS are made for fashion statements, I feel that only the OGs were made for ballin. The other models aside from the retros have better quality.

Pretty much. Jordan Retros are more or less the lifestyle category now.

They can be used for bball. They have the same tech in them. But that's not what they're still being made for and they know it.

please do link me to where that quote was originally posted.

EDIT: oh i see. once again you post a piece of the paragraph. method man is incorrect or may have just been giving you an example of opinions of being pro nike and pro adidas. regardless of what you claim, my name is not chris, i do not work for nike, i do not personally know rockdeep, i do not know anybody personally on here except for my brother and cousin and they do not work for nike either. and you are still crazy....

carry on in your crusade to get more people to buy adidas....

Last edited:
or are you lying again?
laugh.gif
seriously you are CRAZY
Now everyone on this thread will know who the real liar is...

http://niketalk.com/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-viii-thread-first-look/180

EDIT: oh i see. once again you post a piece of the paragraph. method man is incorrect or may have just been giving you an example of opinions of being pro nike and pro adidas. regardless of what you claim, my name is not chris, i do not work for nike, i do not personally know rockdeep, i do not know anybody personally on here except for my brother and cousin and they do not work for nike either. and you are still crazy....
carry on in your crusade to get more people to buy adidas....
we don't believe you, you need more people

Back
Top Bottom