If the Tea Party was Black...

30t6p3b.gif
Wow at just throwing the anti-Semite label around. If anything that post was mocking America more than pointing out that Time Wise is a Jew that makes millions off talking about white privilege along with some underlying hatred for Jews (wherever that came from).

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Jews benefit from white privilege (as admitted by Tim Wise).
He lectured against the same privilege that he has benefited from.
It made him a millionaire.

To me thats ironic and I dont see how stating that makes me hateful.
If anything it adds to his sincerity since he is lecturing against something that benefits him personally, but is detrimental to society as a whole (hes looking at the bigger picture).
Like if I was a multi-millionaire and a democrat. Personally the policies of Republicans are in my best interest (tax cuts) but I vote democrat because it is best for the majority of the country.

I really dont want to derail this thread tho. We'll agree to disagree?

Him being white... Gives him white privilege..

Him being Jewish is irrelevant....... If he was a Christian he would be benefiting from white privilege still.. If he was an atheist he'd be benefiting from white privilege.. Hence the mention of his once Jewish roots is the same +#!@!%@#  "Jews run the world" nonsense that slanders any man who is Jewish or even was once Jewish...

I.e. In a thread about Bill Maher...  A known Atheist.. Who has a Jewish mother but was raised Catholic.. Where Bill Maher was basically demonized for being Jewish by A Beautiful Wave.. http://niketalk.com/topic/274238

The point is him being Jewish today... Or him being Jewish 30 years ago... There is no reason to bring it up... There is no reason to say it... There is no reason to mention it.. Because his religion is IRRELEVANT.... His white privilege is not from being Jewish.. His white privilege comes from being WHITE... 

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Jews benefit from white privilege (as admitted by Tim Wise).
He lectured against the same privilege that he has benefited from.
It made him a millionaire.

To me thats ironic and I dont see how stating that makes me hateful.
If anything it adds to his sincerity since he is lecturing against something that benefits him personally, but is detrimental to society as a whole (hes looking at the bigger picture).
Like if I was a multi-millionaire and a democrat. Personally the policies of Republicans are in my best interest (tax cuts) but I vote democrat because it is best for the majority of the country.

I really dont want to derail this thread tho. We'll agree to disagree?

Him being white... Gives him white privilege..

Him being Jewish is irrelevant....... If he was a Christian he would be benefiting from white privilege still.. If he was an atheist he'd be benefiting from white privilege.. Hence the mention of his once Jewish roots is the same +#!@!%@#  "Jews run the world" nonsense that slanders any man who is Jewish or even was once Jewish...

I.e. In a thread about Bill Maher...  A known Atheist.. Who has a Jewish mother but was raised Catholic.. Where Bill Maher was basically demonized for being Jewish by A Beautiful Wave.. http://niketalk.com/topic/274238

The point is him being Jewish today... Or him being Jewish 30 years ago... There is no reason to bring it up... There is no reason to say it... There is no reason to mention it.. Because his religion is IRRELEVANT.... His white privilege is not from being Jewish.. His white privilege comes from being WHITE... 

Instead of bringing race into this ...... let me ask you guys a serious question why? Why is it that a party that is portrayed as being out of control and all out racist, being given this stage of power? The poster who compared the Black Panther's to the Tea Party is on the right track but derailed themself by attempting to bring in race.

One group had a consolidated power structure within and of itself, thus since the foundation of that structure couldn't be bought away, it was gunned down and poisoned .... So if that's the way America has continuously treated movements structured like the BPP, throughout the world why would it allow something like the Tea Party to survive and flourish?

All this "discussion" of white power and white privilege would make sense if we were still under the cloud of the 1900s ...... but in today's world the only privilege that matters is blood and money.. everything else is an abject on class warfare and race divisions ......... "that which cannot be controlled or manipulated will be destroyed" ........ Now one truly has to ponder on why does the Tea Party exist in this mutation of it's former self and for what purpose?

Instead of bringing race into this ...... let me ask you guys a serious question why? Why is it that a party that is portrayed as being out of control and all out racist, being given this stage of power? The poster who compared the Black Panther's to the Tea Party is on the right track but derailed themself by attempting to bring in race.

One group had a consolidated power structure within and of itself, thus since the foundation of that structure couldn't be bought away, it was gunned down and poisoned .... So if that's the way America has continuously treated movements structured like the BPP, throughout the world why would it allow something like the Tea Party to survive and flourish?

All this "discussion" of white power and white privilege would make sense if we were still under the cloud of the 1900s ...... but in today's world the only privilege that matters is blood and money.. everything else is an abject on class warfare and race divisions ......... "that which cannot be controlled or manipulated will be destroyed" ........ Now one truly has to ponder on why does the Tea Party exist in this mutation of it's former self and for what purpose?

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

You serious? The BPP is nothing compared to the Tea Party movement today.

How can you say race doesn't play a factor when you highlight the two examples?

The Black Panthers fed children, and were about building community through education and community organization. The Black Panther party was the first organizational structure in a single demographic that was faithful, and organized enough to become self sufficient. Supporting black business, and in a way becoming a police state.

The Tea party is just a bunch of libertarians and baby boomers that hate obama care.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

You serious? The BPP is nothing compared to the Tea Party movement today.

How can you say race doesn't play a factor when you highlight the two examples?

The Black Panthers fed children, and were about building community through education and community organization. The Black Panther party was the first organizational structure in a single demographic that was faithful, and organized enough to become self sufficient. Supporting black business, and in a way becoming a police state.

The Tea party is just a bunch of libertarians and baby boomers that hate obama care.

Tim Wise is that Dude... i was priveledged enough to see him speak at my school... i dont know how you guys can hate on him or say he's
pushing the NAACP's agenda when all he is doing is speaking the truth and giving us facts about the pathology of white privilege... some of
ya'll need to do your home work, and study the systematic racism this country has been perpetuating for years. We've always held the colored man down.

Tim Wise is that Dude... i was priveledged enough to see him speak at my school... i dont know how you guys can hate on him or say he's
pushing the NAACP's agenda when all he is doing is speaking the truth and giving us facts about the pathology of white privilege... some of
ya'll need to do your home work, and study the systematic racism this country has been perpetuating for years. We've always held the colored man down.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom