If the Tea Party was Black...

Tim Wise coming through with the ether again
pimp.gif
.  Just a little something to think about before y'all go and enjoy your Friday nights.

Let’s play a game, shall we? The name of the game is called “Imagine.

Tim Wise coming through with the ether again
pimp.gif
.  Just a little something to think about before y'all go and enjoy your Friday nights.

Let’s play a game, shall we? The name of the game is called “Imagine.

Very compelling points you raise, sometimes I observe the things happening around us and I think to myself have we really progressed much at all?

Very compelling points you raise, sometimes I observe the things happening around us and I think to myself have we really progressed much at all?

Tim Wise--dude always speaks the truth, and I'm not saying this because I am Mexican.

Frankly, I'm done entertaining the Tea Party's misconstrued idea of what liberty and freedom are.

Too many of them are spiteful prejudiced hate mongers who hide under the veil of patriotism.

If these conservatives had their way, blacks would definitely still be in chains working on plantations, among other things, and Gosh only knows the kind of things other minority groups would be subjected to.

Buncha thieves, liars, and oppressors.

this is true.

non-black people can practically say anything they want as long as its "not calling "them" the 'n word' "
non-white people can SAY NOTHING about: Jews, white congress people, pretty much anything political.

Tim Wise--dude always speaks the truth, and I'm not saying this because I am Mexican.

Frankly, I'm done entertaining the Tea Party's misconstrued idea of what liberty and freedom are.

Too many of them are spiteful prejudiced hate mongers who hide under the veil of patriotism.

If these conservatives had their way, blacks would definitely still be in chains working on plantations, among other things, and Gosh only knows the kind of things other minority groups would be subjected to.

Buncha thieves, liars, and oppressors.

this is true.

non-black people can practically say anything they want as long as its "not calling "them" the 'n word' "
non-white people can SAY NOTHING about: Jews, white congress people, pretty much anything political.

And... your point is?

(I read your piece and it is compelling to a degree however...)

...can you really "undo white privilege" and the view of the majority of any race by posting on NT? 

Racial topics are rather redundant enough. I am beginning to become quite sick of them. 

And... your point is?

(I read your piece and it is compelling to a degree however...)

...can you really "undo white privilege" and the view of the majority of any race by posting on NT? 

Racial topics are rather redundant enough. I am beginning to become quite sick of them. 

For the uninformed Tim Wise is a white male as am I...

Any no cliffs, if you can't take 3 minutes to read that I don't know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom