If they both had the correct genitals....

would you rather date a guy who looked like a hot girl, or a girl that looked like a hot guy.... vice versa to girls. id date the guy whos a hot girl...i think

I'm so confused. Although probably not as confused as OP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

would you rather date a guy who looked like a hot girl, or a girl that looked like a hot guy.... vice versa to girls. id date the guy whos a hot girl...i think

Quoted so you cant edit.

Originally Posted by 18key

Quoted so you cant edit.

i wsant going to edit, but seriously, if you had to pick, what would you pick? because i think i picked the straighter answer... i think

Quoted so you cant edit.

i wsant going to edit, but seriously, if you had to pick, what would you pick? because i think i picked the straighter answer... i think
Are you a women? If so, then you chose the straighter answer and that would explain all of it.

Quoted so you cant edit.

USBbzr1.jpg

The straight answer is "What the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
am I eventhinkin' about ??"

kobewtf.gif
Spoiler [+]
tysongtfo.gif

why would you put us in such an uncomfortable position, i was perfectly fine before with being with pretty hot girls with female genitals

i'd choose the butch

Originally Posted by ape

why would you put us in such an uncomfortable position, i was perfectly fine before with being with pretty hot girls with female genitals

i'd choose the butch

but it looks like a guy

So, you are basically talking about tranvestites and transgendered individuals? You would be more more attracted to and date a trangendered individual who wasborn a male (has male genitals) but identifies as a female and dresses and looks like one, rather than a transgendered individual who was born a female (femalegenitalia) but identifies as a male and dresses and looks like a male? (Sorry for the run on sentence, not in the sane of mind to edit it).

Whatever floats your boat.

oh im a guy, but i mean, she looks like a hot girl, hows that gay
indifferent.gif
Cause at the end of the day, you aint putting your d in anything that makes babies.

Back
Top Bottom