If they were still together would M.O.B be having a run like young money right now?

I'll take max and stacks > YM ( except lloyd, if hes with them )

but to answer your question.. no

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Tyga>Biggavel (Lyrically)
Lyrically does not make you better though

can tyga make better songs than max? can gudda or mack maine out rap stack?

Tyga??? Kill yourself. That dude is god awful To answer the question, No. too much talent to be led by dirty %@+ scrub like jimmy. Someone will eventually stop writing his rhymes and branch out.

Tyga "Awful"?.. What Tyga is you N's listenin to? Lol trippin

Fam is you 'special'.. TYGA?? the #%+#+ wearin tiger skinny jeans?? that dude is #+*. To compare him to Max is insulting

What does his skinny jeans have to do with his rappin ability? Shhhh

let's talk about facts, though..

m.o.b. part 1 mixtape > we are young money.

period.

YM has no chemistry outside of wayne/drake and wayne/nicki.. everyone else just sounds like they were randomly thrown on songs on some Da Band +!#*. wayne,nicki and the production saved that album from failing. m.o.b. has a better aesthetic and MUCH better chemistry.. at least we can tell mel didn't takehimself seriously as a rapper while you have millz and mack maine really attempting to spit and failing.

stack/max/jim collabos > young money as a staff, record label and crew.

edit: and i think tyga is a dope rapper (i seem to be one of the few) but he's definitely not better than max as an artist. cmon...

Tyga>Biggavel (Lyrically)
Lyrically does not make you better though

can tyga make better songs than max? can gudda or mack maine out rap stack?

Tyga??? Kill yourself. That dude is god awful To answer the question, No. too much talent to be led by dirty %@+ scrub like jimmy. Someone will eventually stop writing his rhymes and branch out.

Tyga "Awful"?.. What Tyga is you N's listenin to? Lol trippin

Fam is you 'special'.. TYGA?? the #%+#+ wearin tiger skinny jeans?? that dude is #+*. To compare him to Max is insulting

What does his skinny jeans have to do with his rappin ability? Shhhh

Am i really in a Tyga argument??? CTL+ALT+DEL

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

period.

YM has no chemistry outside of wayne/drake and wayne/nicki.. everyone else just sounds like they were randomly thrown on songs on some Da Band +!#*. wayne, nicki and the production saved that album from failing. m.o.b. has a better aesthetic and MUCH better chemistry.. at least we can tell mel didn't take himself seriously as a rapper while you have millz and mack maine really attempting to spit and failing.

edit: and i think tyga is a dope rapper (i seem to be one of the few) but he's definitely not better than max as an artist. cmon...

But tell me this, Who has better Lyrics?

period.

YM has no chemistry outside of wayne/drake and wayne/nicki.. everyone else just sounds like they were randomly thrown on songs on some Da Band +!#*. wayne, nicki and the production saved that album from failing. m.o.b. has a better aesthetic and MUCH better chemistry.. at least we can tell mel didn't take himself seriously as a rapper while you have millz and mack maine really attempting to spit and failing.

stack had better lyrics than every ym member but that's neither here or nor there. are you reading songs on paper or playing them out ofspeakers?

i'm trying to hear dope songs.. if you wanna hear good lyrics, go to OHHLA. m.o.b. has much better songs than we are young money.

I'll take max and stacks > YM ( except lloyd, if hes with them )

67735be3e7a07910ed6447f00dfd845b12b3ed8.gif

NOE and Mel Matrix
pimp.gif
Pure ignorance.

period.

stack had better lyrics than every ym member but that's neither here or nor there. are you reading songs on paper or playing them out of speakers?

i'm trying to hear dope songs.. if you wanna hear good lyrics, go to OHHLA. m.o.b. has much better songs than we are young money.
But were not talkn about stacks, were talkin about max... You know wassup fam. No lie i F***s wit Max B more then i mess wit Tyga, But im notgonna sit there and say Max B's lyrical ability is better then Tygas. Im Done...

Tyga needs to just quit and get a regular job. Dude is done before he started. "Put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up" ??? How does this geton MTV? I need to start rappin again cause this is just disrespectful to the game.

WHOA SERIOUSLY?
Tyga is one of the best in YM.
Tyga > Max B, all Max has is HOOKS imo.
Have you heard Tygas latest tapes? Straight flames.
But M.O.B would be lyrically better than YM excluding Wayne.
Success wouldnt match theirs though.
Millz is one of YMs weakest, Gudda > Millz.
I wish people wouldnt bring up that old #@* coconut song.

absolutley
pimp.gif
max and stack plus jenny jones and noe is shining on that blakroc project... what could have been
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

WHOA SERIOUSLY?
2eaqvt5.gif

Y'all really gon' act like max and stack aren't better than 95% of YM?

Fixed.

But honestly Stacks & Max were the only dudes with potential
I would have rather Stack & Max link up with Cam & Vado and form Voltron.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT : YO HOLD UP, THIS FOOL REALLY SAID TYGA > BIGGAVEL?

roll.gif

Someone lock this thread up....

M.O.B. has a bunch of forced rappers...

"Forced" meaning Jimmy took them out of the streets, and MADE them rap.

Why is Stack in this conversation.. he's deceased.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

grin.gif

because the thread is hypothetical....and your tryna tell me that you thought tygas verse on Bedrock was hot right? you really think that? how you gon letnicki merk you on that joint tyga? max may not have had commercial success, but i bet he has a much better run on NT than tyga did (not that that means much).but his buzz was much bigger than anything tyga could imagine. and lets not act like melly matrix was that bad. i was just listenin to "clap andrevolve" and dude went in on that. And NOE isnt just a jayz soundalike, he has some bars too...

grin.gif
Dog you sound foolish. Stack and Max were rapping long before a Jim Jones became popular, only person you would have an argument for is MelMurder. AS for the record I rather Hear M.O.B > YM

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

WHOA SERIOUSLY?

Tyga tho?

cmon_son.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

grin.gif

because the thread is hypothetical....and your tryna tell me that you thought tygas verse on Bedrock was hot right? you really think that? how you gon let nicki merk you on that joint tyga? max may not have had commercial success, but i bet he has a much better run on NT than tyga did (not that that means much). but his buzz was much bigger than anything tyga could imagine. and lets not act like melly matrix was that bad. i was just listenin to "clap and revolve" and dude went in on that. And NOE isnt just a jayz soundalike, he has some bars too...

Wait, wait, wait... Max B ONLY has buzz on NT. Stop it homie..

Max B is cool and all, but noteriety & buzz goes to Tyga (Just because he's Young Money.)

But the better artist? uhhhh hooks goes to Max & rhymes goes to Tyga... so yeah
grin.gif

come on b tyga isnt even the 3rd or 4th best member of YM. nicki and gudda are both better than tygas wackness. btw that black thought mixtape was unlistenableIMO

Back
Top Bottom