If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

Originally Posted by spacerace

Dwayne "Lil Wayne" Carter has an estimated net work of $85 Million USD
yeah, i don't think he cares what NT thinks of his wardrobe choices. 

Don't know why I thought maybe he would be worth more than that.

People really criticizing the Quality of Wayne's girl ? Stop it.

Anyone that has ever really had a dime by his side ( <5% of NT ), know that that $#+# is a HASSLE. I would never rock with no ugly broad but a perfect 10 isnt necesarilly a good thing. Its about more than looks
laugh.gif

Wayne has had plenty of 10's . Obv hes wifed to her for a reason

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

and his girl is average, with the millions he makes me and him shouldnt be pulling the same looking *$!%!!

Ur bugging bruh.. that's exactly the type of girl I would have if I was famous.. having a vanessa bryant type chick won't do you any favors..

you have to try to dress that bad... you can't just reach into some drawers and thats what you get... it's all terribly planned

if i had the money he has, i wouldn't give a damn either.

his leopard print cardigan, camo shorts, and snowboard boots is his version of the average joe's white tee, basketball shorts, and slides. not giving a damn.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I might need a late pass but when did he get married? And I've only seen two pics of her (these two) but is she just kinda'....meh?

She's a solid avg chick

LilWayneGirlfriend.jpg

Lil-Wayne-new-girlfriend-at-beach-3.jpg
If she's average then a lot of you dudes pull below average chicks.

Andre 3000 has been doing that back in his Badu days. He one up'd them both and was wearing ski boots. Them joints are super hard to walk in.

Does he think skaters wear this?

Dudes kissing his +#$ in videos because he's strolling on his skateboard
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom