If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by cs02132

snowboarding boots though

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Celebrity-Feet-Pharrell-Nike-Air-Zoom-Force-1-2.jpg

this dumb *+@$# right here looking like he waiting for mr. beldings brother to come pick him up for some white water rafting...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

I had totally forgotten about that episode.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Pharrel rocking those boots when his foot was in a cast?...if so I say that's pretty clever.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Pharrel rocking those boots when his foot was in a cast?...if so I say that's pretty clever.

I came in to say the same thing...he did have a broken foot. Wayne on the other hand has a broken sense of fashion.

this is the same dude that was mad because dwade and lebron didn't give him dap while he was sitting courtside.  the same dude who partied with the mavericks after the championship, and kissed their trophy, like he was a life long fan.   

the quick answer is that he likes to draw attention to himself.  but you should have been able to figure that out from all those tattoos on his face. 

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

it baffles me that this is da same guy who recorded carter II

I'm sayin how you goin to talk about shootin n's up, but then dress like a a bowl of fruit.

this guy killed hip hop

jesus i miss the 90's

Its sad really cause half of the people think this guy is what music is all about...

dude is a clown at every level

Originally Posted by WaitWut

i know you dudes seen what hes wearing in the motto video though
dude straight up gay now
laugh.gif
must be taking fashion tips from drake
laugh.gif

Them slime boots 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

People really criticizing the Quality of Wayne's girl ? Stop it.

Anyone that has ever really had a dime by his side ( <5% of NT ), know that that $#+# is a HASSLE. I would never rock with no ugly broad but a perfect 10 isnt necesarilly a good thing. Its about more than looks
laugh.gif

Wayne has had plenty of 10's . Obv hes wifed to her for a reason

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by NooEra

People really criticizing the Quality of Wayne's girl ? Stop it.

Anyone that has ever really had a dime by his side ( <5% of NT ), know that that $#+# is a HASSLE. I would never rock with no ugly broad but a perfect 10 isnt necesarilly a good thing. Its about more than looks
laugh.gif

Wayne has had plenty of 10's . Obv hes wifed to her for a reason
double quoted for emphasis...
It's obvious a lot of cats in this thread haven't spent an extended amount of time around "dimes"

Back
Top Bottom