If you actually took the time to write a book on your life, do you think "alot" of ppl would buy it?

not a little...because i'm sure someone will come in here and say of course "someone" would probably purchase it....not soon as it drop but eventually...no, I'm talking about do you think "alot" of people would go out and get your book.

What would the title of it be? what would you put on the front cover to make your book look more appealing to the naked eye?
how many chapter's would it be? would you choose to throw impressive words in your book or keep it simple and just talk about your life experiences?would you talk about members of your family? and I don't mean in a positive way

I don't think I'll throw soo many impressive words in my book to the point it'll be like pulling teeth for someone to understand what i'm talking about, but it wouldn't be like a dr suess book either
laugh.gif

and i'd like to believe my book would sell alot, I don't have a title for it now, and far as the cover goes, I would want it to be something creative.

not a little...because i'm sure someone will come in here and say of course "someone" would probably purchase it....not soon as it drop but eventually...no, I'm talking about do you think "alot" of people would go out and get your book.

What would the title of it be? what would you put on the front cover to make your book look more appealing to the naked eye?
how many chapter's would it be? would you choose to throw impressive words in your book or keep it simple and just talk about your life experiences?would you talk about members of your family? and I don't mean in a positive way

I don't think I'll throw soo many impressive words in my book to the point it'll be like pulling teeth for someone to understand what i'm talking about, but it wouldn't be like a dr suess book either
laugh.gif

and i'd like to believe my book would sell alot, I don't have a title for it now, and far as the cover goes, I would want it to be something creative.

my book would be called 'Somehow I Manage' and it would have a picture of me shrugging on the front cover

my book would be called 'Somehow I Manage' and it would have a picture of me shrugging on the front cover

to some extent. I have some decent stories and know some interesting individuals. I can make it interesting id probably exaggerate the hell out of situations but everyone does.

to some extent. I have some decent stories and know some interesting individuals. I can make it interesting id probably exaggerate the hell out of situations but everyone does.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Club 27

woodnotbuy
*shrug*

ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Club 27

woodnotbuy
*shrug*

ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[h3]
If you actually took the time to write a book on your life, do you think "alot" of ppl would buy it?

no
[/h3]What would the title of it be?
-P's Johnson. (so whaen someone asks what youre lookin at they'd say P's Johnson
indifferent.gif
)
what would you put on the front cover to make your book look more appealing to the naked eye?
-emoticons that look like skulls
how many chapter's would it be?
-no chapters only an introduction and table of contents and thank you's. To myself
would you choose to throw impressive words in your book or keep it simple and just talk about your life experiences?
-keep it simple tho
would you talk about members of your family? and I don't mean in a positive way
idk enough about my family to talk about them postively or negatively

[h3]

no
[/h3]What would the title of it be?
-P's Johnson. (so whaen someone asks what youre lookin at they'd say P's Johnson
indifferent.gif
)
what would you put on the front cover to make your book look more appealing to the naked eye?
-emoticons that look like skulls
how many chapter's would it be?
-no chapters only an introduction and table of contents and thank you's. To myself
would you choose to throw impressive words in your book or keep it simple and just talk about your life experiences?
-keep it simple tho
would you talk about members of your family? and I don't mean in a positive way
idk enough about my family to talk about them postively or negatively

Dog, I can't even get ppl to download my free music
laugh.gif
What would make me think I could get ppl to cop my book

Dog, I can't even get ppl to download my free music
laugh.gif
What would make me think I could get ppl to cop my book

My life is moderately interesting....I'd probably have to cut out the banal existence that has been the last 2 years out of it.

My life is moderately interesting....I'd probably have to cut out the banal existence that has been the last 2 years out of it.

Back
Top Bottom