IF YOU CAN'T FIND THEM, ID THEM.........MY COLLECTION.

:wow:
eek.gif
Team Philippines
Member No. 90​

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
My illphil, son been my dude ever since he made that post about two years ago that Footaction had the Brown Snakeskins. Cool dude, one of the coolest dudes I never actually met in real person. One day we def finna link up.

BX,

Hope you caught that shout up top. I love seeing your Taiwans.

I owned a pair once. But it was when I was in Miami (humid). And they yellowed kinda quick (I also wasn't really taking that crazy care of my fly joints at the time. Just rocking and tossing).

So they wound up at a Salvation Army eventually. PS, that is where I take all of my beat sneakers.

You shouldd throw your joints up. Would love to see the extent of what you're holding. Even me, I kind of really didn't know how many sneakers I had until I did this. Crazy.....
JORDANS FOR SALE-ALL DS
Olympic VII Sz 10/Ice Blue X Sz 9.5/Cool Grey IV Sz 9.5
[email protected]

I seriously respect how you have only 1 pair of sb dunks...Very nice Af1s. Good taste.
NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN

Any Angus, URL or E-CUE's Wanted size 10.5 PM ME!

Quote:
BX,

Hope you caught that shout up top. I love seeing your Taiwans.

I owned a pair once. But it was when I was in Miami (humid). And they yellowed kinda quick (I also wasn't really taking that crazy care of my fly joints at the time. Just rocking and tossing).

So they wound up at a Salvation Army eventually. PS, that is where I take all of my beat sneakers.

You shouldd throw your joints up. Would love to see the extent of what you're holding. Even me, I kind of really didn't know how many sneakers I had until I did this. Crazy.....
:wink:
wink.gif

FLYWALKER
COMING SOON.

dopesness at it's best wlel roudned colelciton with the air force dunks jordans gahhh and im not even a fan of the otha sheos but i giv eu props olvie 5's crack

And here it finally is....the homie illphil's collection. Good @#%$ my dude...good @#%$. As previously mentioned, I've been waiting to see what you're holding for a loooong minute.

Lovin' the selection and variety--different flavors for any situation. It's obvious you're into this for the right reasons. No hype. Just straight ill kicks. Of course I'm partial to the AF1s, but regardless, that is one dope collection.

34y77ug.jpg

YO!!! The Cord joints!! One of my favorite and most-coveted AF1s ever. I know a lot of heads think they're straight ugly, but damn, I'm still salty I passed on these when they were EASILY obtainable. I remember promo-shoes and kickz.com(the Euro site) had plenty of these, along with the Campers. Of course I waited and never jumped on em. Still searching......size 11 anyone?

2j4u8w2.jpg

Lovin' the Dirty's. Another one of my most wanted but rarely seen Forces.

312isra.jpg

359g7sw.jpg
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

Dope collection, espically the AF1s. Seeing collection pics like these make me wanna go ahead and put mine up, but I'm probably gonna forever be too lazy.

Nice Green WIs and Notmos btw.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

^^^

Thank you and all others who commented. You could/should have gotten a shout up top.

Would love to see what you've got. Said the same thing to BX/Pitman/RL Polo.

Trife, same with you.

Quote:
NICE. Mochas and Linens. Wear those joints homie!!!!!

This is pair #2 of each. And I need to be selective when I rock. I can see the Linens getting rocked in Miami in March. It ain't getting easier or less expensive to get a fresh pair of these.

Quote:
But yo, much respect on the collection. I've always enjoyed chopping it up with you about Forces and equally enjoyed your dry- humor and straight forward approach on schooling these young cats here on NT. Keep letting these dudes know what time it is.

Thank you sir. Likewise and I didn't realize my dry @#%$ humor was so apparent. HA! Yeah......

The A Cord I love. Chicks actually like this sneaker as well. And I'm a sucker for any sneaker with NY/NYC on it.

Oddly enough, you being from MI, I always wanted D Towns but never got them. I always reflect fondly of my times in Detroit.

JORDANS FOR SALE-ALL DS
Olympic VII Sz 10/Ice Blue X Sz 9.5/Cool Grey IV Sz 9.5
[email protected]

Nice DUNK highs... man i wish i had some of your kix you have in your collection
Wanted BAD: SZ. (9) Nike air Total Foamposite White and blacks.
Nike dunks undefeated.... Unkle.... De la soul.... and luckys
email me if you have kix for nice price

Back
Top Bottom