If you could get away with anything right now...

... what would you do?

Not in the sense that you can have/do whatever you want, but you have the freedom to do anything you can without being punished or judged for it.

Basically you get a pass to do anything, whether it's illegal, immoral or just completely random - but you have to be able to do it the way you are now.

After seeing the video RFX45 posted, I'd love to borrow a nice car and drive through the city with the streets completely zoned off. Getting to speed through the city and drift across intersections while taking in the city lights seems surreal. What I'd give up for a chance to do that for just ONE night...
devil.gif

So what would you do?

violate a couple dudes girlfriends & that one stuck up %@%!$ I saw today with the d & then go cashless shopping at the mall.

Damn...after seeing the first response, I don't see this ending well.FYI I caught that edit. Lol that was harsh dude lol but i ain't even mad

Well damn some of you are straight twisted, talking about killing people, I'm not even sure if you guys are serious
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Robbing banks and going Ocean's 11 is actually a decent idea if you could, killing people, not my thing
alien.gif

Rob multiple banks and then steal government secrets like Sean Connery from The Rock, then disappear.

Provide an affordable sanitary system model that could be implemented and upheld for cheap/no cost on a global scale.

Steal enough money so I can live comfortably for the rest of my life

Back
Top Bottom