If you could get away with anything right now...

Man... this is just COINTELPRO logging ya'lls criminal activity.

Feds finna follow up on ya'll...
roll.gif

This e-snitching game is just too easy now.

something revolving around this little Filipino chick in my office...

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

roll.gif

It's all hypothetical, no one is actually going to act on what they say though (at least I hope not).

That's why it kind of surprised me when a lot of people started saying they wanted to kill other people... I thought people would be saying stuff like throw food at people, crash cars, wreck a city with a bulldozer, walk around naked, random dumb stuff not actual evil disturbing stuff.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Break into Area 51, steal a large majority of case files and recorded documents, same for the Pentagon. Kidnap the president, host a 24 hour live broadcast making him read off the truth to the people and not these lies I hear everyday.
this would be epic 
pimp.gif

I would do like what Biff does in Back To The Future II go back 30 years with a sports almanac get rich on betting on the sporting events.

Then save & use some of that money and invest into stocks that you know were going to blow up.

Come back to the present time and cash in.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

OP's government. You could tell by his earlier racist threads if you were wise enough. R.I.P. to all who replied in earnest.

indifferent.gif
wait wat? 
laugh.gif
 , scshift isn't ALWAYS racist
jk, but i'm definitely running a pyramid scheme word to Madoff

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

OP's government. You could tell by his earlier racist threads if you were wise enough. R.I.P. to all who replied in earnest.

indifferent.gif

wait wat? 
laugh.gif
 , scshift isn't ALWAYS racist

laugh.gif
my goodness I've only been "racist" in that one thread months ago and I thought we made it clear I wasn't even being racist
30t6p3b.gif

Quit my job and find something else to do with my time that I'll actually enjoy.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I would do like what Biff does in Back To The Future II go back 30 years with a sports almanac get rich on betting on the sporting events.

Then save & use some of that money and invest into stocks that you know were going to blow up.

Come back to the present time and cash in.

pimp.gif

This

Ocean's 11. Close second would be to trade Dwight Howard for Andrew Bynum straight up.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

roll.gif

It's all hypothetical, no one is actually going to act on what they say though (at least I hope not).

That's why it kind of surprised me when a lot of people started saying they wanted to kill other people... I thought people would be saying stuff like throw food at people, crash cars, wreck a city with a bulldozer, walk around naked, random dumb stuff not actual evil disturbing stuff.
nah man 
laugh.gif

if you give a man a sword you can't expect him not to use it 

These fools out here building cases already 
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom