If you could make one MARVEL movie...

Originally Posted by omgitswes

civil_war_7_alt_cvr.jpg

Civil War
/thread
if they ever did that there's no way they could fit it all in one movie, it'll be numerous movies

A 3-hour epic could work. Or 2 movies.

they could make it a trilogy. i think by the time it's finished i'd be too old to care

^^^i haven't heard otherwise, i hope so. he has one of the more interesting stories

Magneto is still in the talks.
I believe the script has been written and young Magneto has been casted.
Expect for it to come out after the First Class though.

I would redo Ghost Rider with all new writers and cast
A Spiderman movie with Morlun as the villian
Moon Knight
Another Hulk movie with Ed Norton and the villain being the Red Hulk
A Cable movie

I'd redo Spawn but there is supposed to be a reboot of Spawn in the works.
I'd do a movie with Kraven. Very underrated villain.
The Black Captain America w/ Will Smith or Michael Jai White playing the role.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I'd redo Spawn but there is supposed to be a reboot of Spawn in the works.
I'd do a movie with Kraven. Very underrated villain.
The Black Captain America w/ Will Smith or Michael Jai White playing the role.

Oh man, no Michael Jai White, please.
I just saw the Spawn movie a few day ago and he just doesn't have the acting prowess to be the main protagonist.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Magneto is still in the talks.
I believe the script has been written and young Magneto has been casted.
Expect for it to come out after the First Class though.
Good to know, I've been waiting for it for a while. Dude is prob my fav. villian.

Civil War would be my pick... id make it a 3 movie triology like the Matrix, each movie around 2 1/2 hours... you could really get deep into it...

otherwise, i would like to do a Spiderman movie...
i think it would be the easiest to not mess up (oops.......)

I would do Spiderman 4, by starting with Dr Conners turning himself into the Lizard... terrorizing +@*#.... spiderman fights him, blah blah blah.... Kraven isbrought from over seas to hunt him down and kill him... yada yada yada.... throw a ton of easter eggs ini there, like the fight between Kraven and Lizard goesinto the street, Spiderman trying to figure a way to stop it... they knock over a bus of inmates..... one of them in a straight jacket named Cletus Cassidy....who turns up missing of course. end the movie with Spiderman finding a way to transform lizard back, and calming Kraven down.... and thn setup a angle ofMichael Morbis and Felicia Hardy.... setting thta up for Spiderman 5, and SM5 would have a cameo from Blade.... and introduce Black Cat...also refrence toCaptain America and the super soldier serum... fight with Morbiuos vampire stuff yadda yadda yadda.... threw out the whole movie, misc things get blown uppeople get kiled.... they suspect its morbius, but once they defeat him they realize its not... and Intro Carnage.... misc fight scenes with Carnage whichSpiderman clearly loses everytime... and the re introduce Venom, to save him... and they have to team up to beat Carnage... then they fight at the end whenthey beat carnage.... end movies 5....

Oh and BTW.... recast the whole damn crew..... only keep JJJ, cuz he kinda looks like him... evrybody else sucks as their roles in the Spiderman franchise

or id like to do the Avengers movie......
pimp.gif

that spiderman sounds pretty sick dude
and avengers is in the works can't wait. for that and thor

silver surfer.

but i think i would prefer an animated version.

filming with actual actors sometimes sucks the life out of comic books.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Civil War would be my pick... id make it a 3 movie triology like the Matrix, each movie around 2 1/2 hours... you could really get deep into it...

otherwise, i would like to do a Spiderman movie...
i think it would be the easiest to not mess up (oops.......)

I would do Spiderman 4, by starting with Dr Conners turning himself into the Lizard... terrorizing +@*#.... spiderman fights him, blah blah blah.... Kraven is brought from over seas to hunt him down and kill him... yada yada yada.... throw a ton of easter eggs ini there, like the fight between Kraven and Lizard goes into the street, Spiderman trying to figure a way to stop it... they knock over a bus of inmates..... one of them in a straight jacket named Cletus Cassidy.... who turns up missing of course. end the movie with Spiderman finding a way to transform lizard back, and calming Kraven down.... and thn setup a angle of Michael Morbis and Felicia Hardy.... setting thta up for Spiderman 5, and SM5 would have a cameo from Blade.... and introduce Black Cat...also refrence to Captain America and the super soldier serum... fight with Morbiuos vampire stuff yadda yadda yadda.... threw out the whole movie, misc things get blown up people get kiled.... they suspect its morbius, but once they defeat him they realize its not... and Intro Carnage.... misc fight scenes with Carnage which Spiderman clearly loses everytime... and the re introduce Venom, to save him... and they have to team up to beat Carnage... then they fight at the end when they beat carnage.... end movies 5....

Oh and BTW.... recast the whole damn crew..... only keep JJJ, cuz he kinda looks like him... evrybody else sucks as their roles in the Spiderman franchise

or id like to do the Avengers movie......
pimp.gif
This is serious. Why u ain't send this to sony with a petition saying that if they made it like this completely down to the tee we will go seeit....wait scratch that send it to marvel and put a "Do not open til Spider-man movie license runs out"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom