If You Could Start Your Life From Scratch, What Would You Change?

thousandaire

Banned
I was sitting here watching the Steelers pop the Chargers and it got me thinking, if I would have stayed serious about football when I was in high school,if Iwould be in college on a scholarship...if I could start my life over I would definitely stick with it. Others -Never went through that air jordan phase, I lookat my closet and see so much money I could have stacked -Spent more time with my grandmoms,I was nowhere to be found even on her death bed. -Shoulda gone toanother college,this +++!# I'm at now is the worst. I got more but that's it for right now...

I also would have typed that from my computer instead of my phone because I know it look terrible as hell

haha..i wouldve committed to the university of south florida instead of the school i hooped at

Yes yes yes, omg I've made so many mistakes in my life that god himself is prolly sick and tired of me praying after every mistake lmao.

played some sports as a kid, and been more social. also, i wouldn't have spent so much time chasing the ladies and wasting time.

otherwise, life's been fairly great.

i would have never snuck out that night
i would have started running track freshmen year like i was supposed to
i wouldn't ahve spent all that money on jordans & vans

nothing... im alive NOW.. who knows if I wouldve changed past events or lifestyle choices if I would still be here today.

The only thing I would change/my only regret is not going away to school. If I did who knows if I'd be where I am now, but there is a chance that I'dbe even better off... and if so
eek.gif
and
ohwell.gif

I feel you on the sports things, football wasnt my sport but but both baseball and soccer i excelled in and played in competitive leagues growing up and threwthat all away on gangbangin b.s. that cheated me out of a big chunk of my teenage years. It is what it is, and everything i have gone through has made me intothe man i am today. I sit here today feeling pretty good about what im doing, and the chances of great success could become a reality if i just keep focused.Never the less sometimes i cant help but sit back and think of the what if's.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I would do my best at everything, and not just coast along.
I'm trying to learn from my mistakes and start doing that now but I wish I had done that when I had the chance to in the past so much would bedifferent for me now.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I was sitting here watching the Steelers pop the Chargers and it got me thinking, if I would have stayed serious about football when I was in high school,if I would be in college on a scholarship...if I could start my life over I would definitely stick with it. Others -Never went through that air jordan phase, I look at my closet and see so much money I could have stacked -Spent more time with my grandmoms,I was nowhere to be found even on her death bed. -Shoulda gone to another college,this +++!# I'm at now is the worst. I got more but that's it for right now...
Regret much?

Just make better decisions from now on.

i want to say yes.. because i slacked in HS.. didn't graduate on time as a result, really believe if i had then i'd be someone by now.
but if i hadn't messed up, i wouldn't have gone to the school where i took the college trip where i met my girl.. and she's the only thing thatmakes me feel like i haven't completely $%+*#* my life up yet

i don't know
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom