If you could write a letter to your 15 year-old self...

15 year old C Money, they'll come at you trying to distract you but here's what you do:
-Say no to shoes, you don't need to get every pair and it won't do anything for you later on
-Those females you wanted but didn't say anything to because you were too quiet and shy...damn that. Who gives a %%%@ later on? You shouldn't
-Work harder at tennis, you could be very good but PRACTICE dumb %%*
-Work out more, get in better shape. No reason for you to eat sloppily without working out the way you did when you had a cast, that adds up
-Waves>fro or braids. You won't think it at the time but trust, it's paid dividends
-Take advantage of knowing your college plan, don't get lazy with that and coast
-Learn to tell people how you feel, express yourself more. This goes deeper than the females, just do it in life period.
-You'll meet various females in college that you want and they'll be around. Your first thoughts...GO WITH THEM, don't come up with this elusive plan B that you'll wanna do.
-In fact, stop over-thinking %%%@ period lil %*%#+, you're too smart for your own good. Realize that dumb %%*, that first thought is probably a good one don't you think? You're smart for a reason
-While we're talking about females in college, you'll meet a girl named Heather your first day on campus...smash and think NOTHING ELSE...there's nothing that'll develop...don't think it...even if she seems perfect and you think it's a lie TRUST

Overall you do pretty well, make those changes though and you'll be money for life.

Dear 15 year old self

- Take weight training seriously, You are going to be 6'3
- no matter what mom says, ask dad to go take you to the doctor to take a physical so you can play basketball
- after Kara writes her number and "call me" in your year book DO IT!!!!
- Don't forget to stretch before sports
- and always wear ankle braces, you'll break the left one 3 times.
p.s: Hang out with simon more, he is secretly depressed and will commit suicide 4 years from now.
frown.gif

Dear 15 year old self

- Take weight training seriously, You are going to be 6'3
- no matter what mom says, ask dad to go take you to the doctor to take a physical so you can play basketball
- after Kara writes her number and "call me" in your year book DO IT!!!!
- Don't forget to stretch before sports
- and always wear ankle braces, you'll break the left one 3 times.
p.s: Hang out with simon more, he is secretly depressed and will commit suicide 4 years from now.
frown.gif

Dear 15 year old self,

You are doing things mostly right so far, but you need to make a few changes. You're progressing well in football and your GPA is excellent, however, there's a problem that you haven't yet identified that is going to destroy your desire to play college football: your coach. He's a pedophile. It won't come out until years later and he'll be arrested for it, but trust me, he is. In fact, because you are oblivious to his advances and he hates that he can't have his way with you, he's going to ruin your chances at playing Division I ball. TRANSFER SCHOOLS TODAY!

Another thing, on those survey cards you get from scouts, ALWAYS put their respective school at the top of the list. Act like you're interested in all of them and pick the best out of your options once offers are made. Keep running track. You'll get the district record in the hurdles and will probably get the state championship your senior year IF YOU TRANSFER. If not, you're going to end up with a broken ankle due to the ridiculous !+%* you have to do at summer football camp.

Once you start making some money, buy shares of Google and Apple. Oh yeah, spend more time with your grandfather and ask him about WWII.

Dear 15 year old self,

You are doing things mostly right so far, but you need to make a few changes. You're progressing well in football and your GPA is excellent, however, there's a problem that you haven't yet identified that is going to destroy your desire to play college football: your coach. He's a pedophile. It won't come out until years later and he'll be arrested for it, but trust me, he is. In fact, because you are oblivious to his advances and he hates that he can't have his way with you, he's going to ruin your chances at playing Division I ball. TRANSFER SCHOOLS TODAY!

Another thing, on those survey cards you get from scouts, ALWAYS put their respective school at the top of the list. Act like you're interested in all of them and pick the best out of your options once offers are made. Keep running track. You'll get the district record in the hurdles and will probably get the state championship your senior year IF YOU TRANSFER. If not, you're going to end up with a broken ankle due to the ridiculous !+%* you have to do at summer football camp.

Once you start making some money, buy shares of Google and Apple. Oh yeah, spend more time with your grandfather and ask him about WWII.

If I could write a letter to me
And send it back in time to myself at 17 15
First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed
There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid
And then I'd say I know its tough
When you break up after seven months
And yeah I know you really liked her and it just don't seem fair
All I can say is pain like that is fast and it's rare

[1st Chorus]
And oh you got so much going for you going right
But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night
She wasn't right for you
And still you feel like there's a knife sticking out of your back
And you're wondering if you'll survive
You'll make it through this and you'll see
You're still around to write this letter to me

If I could write a letter to me
And send it back in time to myself at 17 15
First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed
There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid
And then I'd say I know its tough
When you break up after seven months
And yeah I know you really liked her and it just don't seem fair
All I can say is pain like that is fast and it's rare

[1st Chorus]
And oh you got so much going for you going right
But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night
She wasn't right for you
And still you feel like there's a knife sticking out of your back
And you're wondering if you'll survive
You'll make it through this and you'll see
You're still around to write this letter to me

read books

keep a journal

get off that damn niketalk

learn how to network in real life

don't keep a job for more than a few months.  

don't lower your standards.  you are not crazy.  make them raise their's 

read books

keep a journal

get off that damn niketalk

learn how to network in real life

don't keep a job for more than a few months.  

don't lower your standards.  you are not crazy.  make them raise their's 

be a **** to girls way sooner, they love it.

stop wearing jean shorts.

become a firefighter right out of high school.

actually save some money.

be a **** to girls way sooner, they love it.

stop wearing jean shorts.

become a firefighter right out of high school.

actually save some money.

the only thing I would tell myself is to go to a community college first and not try to be a big shot and go to a big university right out of high school

the only thing I would tell myself is to go to a community college first and not try to be a big shot and go to a big university right out of high school

Back
Top Bottom