If you don't stay in my ear I will kill you...

Maybe this should be in General, but S and T is for the motivated gym rats.

Anyways, I need some headphones that will stay in my ear when I'm running. Maybe some that are specifically made for working out?

Earbuds? Most decent ones come with 3 diff. shapes for your ear.

If that doesnt work for you then try the clip on ones.

i have the same problem. i have to use sport headphones that wrap around the back of your head.

Earbuds while working out? I dont know.

Clip on headphones are probably your best bet, or clip-on earbud headphones.

I'm currently using these Sony ones that have been pretty good so far for working out and walking around school. i have no idea what model it is, but itwas 20 bucks at fry's, and they're real soft and fit in the ear perfectly. like, you can't put the left one into your right ear, etc. they'remuch better than the other sony one that's a bit cheaper that you can find at target. if you're on a budget i'd definitely recommend them.

edit-i think it's this one, they kinda look like this so i'm guessing it might be.
http://www.amazon.com/Son...qid=1232680954&sr=8-7

earbuds won't work i tried it, either it'll slip off when you run, or cuz of your sweat. Clip ones should work

Try in-ear buds. I have a pair of skullcandy ones and they work great for running

In-ear buds have never worked for me for some weird reason. I think the inside of my ears are abnormal or something.

JCH3, I liked the one you posted, but that price....I guess those hooked ones should do. Any more?

Edit: Acidality, I will look into that. Thanks for the link. You seem to have convinced me.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

My stock ipod headphones still doing well for me.

word but i cant/can imagine the amount of germs/bac on them things...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

^ Oooh, and the price is not bad at all.
smile.gif
I tried other buds up to the $50 range and ended up returning each set. The JVCs sound great and are very affordable. I bet the Target people weregetting tired of me; I bought and returned at least four sets before I found these. I would highly recommend the JVCs, but you can always do what I did. Justkeep your receipt, try them out, and exchange them if they don't work out. Then try another type.

Also, the JVCs come with a couple different size pads so you can choose to use the set that fits your ears the best. They are squishy (thus the name) and seemto seal very well in my ears.

I guess Target it is. I am the same way. I'm gonna bother you until I'm satisfied.

Thanks for the advice Bo.

Originally Posted by gko2408

Try in-ear buds. I have a pair of skullcandy ones and they work great for running
Truth.

$16.99, great sound for the price, and they come with three differently-sized buds so even big- or small-eared freaks can be happy.

I've had these about a month, use them at the gym a lot, and have been really really happy
http://www.ilounge.com/in...ex85lp-stereo-headphones/

They come with 3 different sizes of silicone tips so that you can find what fits snuggly and comfortably in your ear, and I havent run into any slippage whilerunning (they have a behind the head R Earphone cord which takes some of the "cord weight" off of your ears to support, as the whole right cord fallson your shoulder and therefor doesn't pull the earphone out of your ear canal like a lot of earplugs with a bouncing cord).

They also give really god sound, have a 13mm driver (sound chamber essentially) which is pretty damn big and gives off really good bass and midrange.Comfotable and a decent price for their performance. Worked for me!

Back
Top Bottom