If You Ever Said The Spurs Were Boring To Watch Kill Yourself

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Ghenges

[h3] If You Ever Said The Spurs Were Boring To Watch Kill Yourself [/h3]

They we're, though... since we are talking past tense.

*Funny how this dude makes the thread after they drop 120.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't mind Ghenges... he thinks he's a big deal in General, which is why he has come to the foreign land that is S&T thinking it will translate.

Lame 
laugh.gif

The spurs are playing at ridiculously high level basketball right now. It's been a long time since I watched basketball played this well. All credit goes to coach Pop and the players responding.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by thachosen123

They were once boring to watch, you act like they been playing like this for years
THIS. I have the Spurs in my sig and even I know they've been dreadful to watch other than this season
laugh.gif
If you think watching Tim Duncan embarrass and demolish defenders with
simple footwork and post moves is boring, which is what their offense
was like for years, then it sucks for you that you can't appreciate
basketball at that level.
So why didn't you make this thread 5 years ago?

This guy..
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Most are living in the moment and it's funny because the spurs have always played this way. Sure they're playing at a very high level at this moment but the cutting, passing, and high IQ has always been there. Tony Parker has BEEN killing the point guard position. It's just the majority of the NBA fan base is too focused on seeing big performances individually. How else you think they won 3 championships in 5 years.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Don't mind Ghenges... he thinks he's a big deal in General, which is why he has come to the foreign land that is S&T thinking it will translate.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I respected how good the Spurs were but I thought the 07 finals was boring as hell and 05 finals was one of the most boring 7 game series I've seen. But I'll never forget in 03 how TD was 2 blocks away from a quadruple double in the clinching game!! 
sick.gif
 Pure domination man
This year is obviously a different story though

The Spurs don't have anyone ESPN can milk for Top 10 highlights or controversial quotes or tweets so they are pushed aside by the media and the result is "America doesn't pay attention to the Spurs."

Personally I hope they sweep every remaining series.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Still baffles me how they're doing so good without like a top 5 superstar on their team.
Word. Wait til they see the Knicks in the finals, it's a wrap for the Spurs.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

[h3] If You Ever Said The Spurs Were Boring To Watch Kill Yourself [/h3]

They we're, though... since we are talking past tense.

Basically. They didn't always play with this style.

I'd say the most boring Spurs teams was when Richard Jefferson was on the roster. I follow every team in the NBA and the Spurs have been the most exciting to watch for me because all they do is simply execute most of the time and Tim Duncan is my favorite player. That 7 game series with Detroit was very exciting IMO because of the defensive juggernauts they had on each team. I don't understand how people say they were boring when all this time Tim Duncan was using just about every post move you can think of and ways Ginobili and Parker would just attack the rim with grace and finish. Call them boring all you want and keep saying how they never made back to back finals, because at the end of the day my favorite player will have 5 rings by the end of this year while your favorite player today has.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

I'd say the most boring Spurs teams was when Richard Jefferson was on the roster. I follow every team in the NBA and the Spurs have been the most exciting to watch for me because all they do is simply execute most of the time and Tim Duncan is my favorite player. That 7 game series with Detroit was very exciting IMO because of the defensive juggernauts they had on each team. I don't understand how people say they were boring when all this time Tim Duncan was using just about every post move you can think of and ways Ginobili and Parker would just attack the rim with grace and finish. Call them boring all you want and keep saying how they never made back to back finals, because at the end of the day my favorite player will have 5 rings by the end of this year while your favorite player today has.......
laugh.gif
what if my favorite player is robert horry.

this spurs team is nice though and fun to watch.  hell looking back at the 03, 05, and 07 teams they weren't boring either. looking back those teams are probably going to go down as some of the most underrated nba champions because of the fact they were deemed as being "boring"

laugh.gif

Hi.

Spoiler [+]
url

This is like the 1st year ever that the Spurs haven't been boring to watch.

Coaches all around the world were spluging at their offense last night..that !@@ was too sexy..

Someone doesn't watch basketball.. the Spurs offense has a completely different look this year.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

Hi.

Spoiler [+]
url

Congratulations buddy! Your favorite player, who is entertaining, has one more ring than the boring Spurs which means you made my point even more
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And at the end of next month could have the same amount!

Back
Top Bottom