If you found money with friends around, would you share?

Yesterday after work I was walking with two coworkers to the train and saw money on the ground and snatched it up before they noticed. One girl saw me grab it, and probably would have saw it on the floor, the other girl was clueless. It was $44 (two 20's and four singles) in total. I wound up giving each $13 and I kept $18 (how I came up with those numbers I do not know).

Would you split money you found with friends?

And no, no pics of the girls or the money.

if you believe in wealth redistribution, you would. youd say that its not fair that one person gets to keep all that money while everybody else gets nothing.

me? ha. keep the damn money. its yours.

Originally Posted by Theta

if you believe in wealth redistribution, you would. youd say that its not fair that one person gets to keep all that money while everybody else gets nothing.

me? ha. keep the damn money. its yours.
If i found it and saw and said something first, its mine and no one elses. 
Wealth redistribution my A**

If we were going to do something like eat, i'd probably buy everyone's meal

One time at work we helped a truck driver do a u-turn by holding the traffic for him and he gave me a scratch-off worth 20 dollars, and yeah I kept it all.

If I found it why would I? It's my money.

If I'm the type of person that buys things for friends or shares money with friends then the circumstance doesn't matter. Thing is I'm not really that type of person.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

you're a simp who give money to females for free?

Yeah I'm wondering if that's why I did it lol.... If I was with my friends, I am not positive if I would or wouldn't, but at the very least I would buy them food (or first round on me or something) like someone said.

Its happened before... We usually just go out & buy food or whatever for all of us.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

yall some greedy N_. if i was with my homies and found some money, hell yea id share it.

if its less than $100 yea id share with who ever is it me, anything $100 and over its all mine.

Back
Top Bottom