If you found out your siblings are committing incest

This question won't apply to you, if you only have one other sibling.

When you're strolling around the streets, shopping malls.  You always see that couple, where you question yourself, "damn, your girl sure looks like she could be your sister".  Which is what sparks this thread

What if you found out your siblings were committing incest.  Doesn't have to be brother - sister incest.  maybe your sibling are bi-.  your sisters fondling each other.  your two brothers playing around, and taking it a bit too far.  Or the classic brother and sister, as previously mentioned

Do you swiftly tell your parents and have them intervene.  Or do you be the straight minded one, and sit your siblings down to have a firm talk and try to convince them to stop.  Perhaps, you too are so swept up in the moment and join in the act

1279052383758.jpg

Don't turn a blind eye to it. Incest happens, you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise

Its a realistic scenario which is all I'm saying

Would not be surprised if an NTer experienced this exact situation

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Do you swiftly tell your parents and have them intervene.  Or do you be the straight minded one, and sit your siblings down to have a firm talk and try to convince them to stop.  Perhaps, you too are so swept up in the moment and join in the act

just prepare to be the aunt or uncle of some 3 1/2 legged freak. How did you come up with this? Are you tagn your brother/sister

I've honestly always had some weird thing for incest, I swear if I had a sister we would have smashed by now
laugh.gif
Fortunately I have no siblings however everyone does say that me and my girl look like brother and sister
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I've honestly always had some weird thing for incest, I swear if I had a sister we would have smashed by now
laugh.gif
Fortunately I have no siblings however my everyone does say that me and my girl look like brother and sister
indifferent.gif

What the, I don't even.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

This question won't apply to you, if you only have one other sibling.

When you're strolling around the streets, shopping malls.  You always see that couple, where you question yourself, "damn, your girl sure looks like she could be your sister".  Which is what sparks this thread

What if you found out your siblings were committing incest.  Doesn't have to be brother - sister incest.  maybe your sibling are bi-.  your sisters fondling each other.  your two brothers playing around, and taking it a bit too far.  Or the classic brother and sister, as previously mentioned

Why dont you tell us how you would handle this situation in detail?

Originally Posted by AyoDun

laugh.gif
Fortunately I have no siblings however everyone does say that me and my girl look like brother and sister
indifferent.gif

Your name...makes sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i smashed one of my cousins. dont see a problem with it IMO.

Alright, troll. How did this relationship with your cousin come along?

Back
Top Bottom