IF YOU HAD 24 HOURS TO LIVE ?

do some crazy !#%$ for most of the day and then spend time with the family i guess

Pull a Tony Almeida
pimp.gif

24_tony.jpg

If I had 24 hours to kick the bucket...f___ it. I'll probably eat some fried chicken and drink a Nantucket.

But on the real, I would tell my mom and everybody else I love them, tell my nephew to not let anyone take what is rightfully his and to stay strong, probablyknock up my ex girlfriend so I can have a trace of my personality still exist somewhat, although it would be tough not bein' able to see my child...whatwould I care, I would be dead.....and I would give my deadstock shoes to my sister so she could flip them and make some money.

E D I T
Yeah, I was beat to it...thanks I Got A Story To Tell.

24 hours to live, I'd probably die on the 5th
Run in the station squeezing the imph
I'll be waitin to get to hell and bust down Satan
Styles on this shhh, and I got spots vacant
Back to the 24, I make it out tha precinct
Shoot dudes that I hate in their face while they eatin'
I'm on the job robbing every so called don
Give the money to my moms and tell her that I'm gone
I would school my little brother that cats mean to harm
You should learn to tell the future without reading palms
When they come in wit the bullets you prepare with the bomb
So forget being violent, get stocks and bonds, what?

*Edited Version

I swear to virgin mary, some chick just randomly gave me a bag of mushrooms today. So if I had 24 hours to live starting now, I would eat them. OtherwiseI'm saving them for a couple weeks from now.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

eat some fried chicken, and drink a nantucket.

YES SIR!!

roll.gif
You definitely beat me to it... I don't know why that line stoodout so much in that song... I mean thats something everyone everywhere seems to have picked up on...

whatever it is i would start late, bc like usual, i spent too much time on niketalk.

Have my momma cook
Spend about 4 hours with my friends
Have sex with my girl for another 2
Spend the rest of my time with the family. That's it. My last hour I'm takin Patron to the neck!
pimp.gif

Wow I don't know..you should have said like a week at least! Lol give us some time to plot out some things.

But 24 hours? Hmm I would spend as much time with family and friends as I possibly could.

-Drive to Disneyworld and a have fun I guess..lo
l-Be blatantly honest about every single bad or good thing I've thought about people in my life.
-Attempt to rob a bank (just to see if I could pull it off and make it out alive)
-Go skydiving...bungee jumping...and drive my car (or steal a fast car) and drive as fast as it goes.
-If I'm still alive by the time the previous two tasks are completed then I would do something outrageous like go streaking in some public place
laugh.gif

-Kiss random strangers I find attractive.
roll.gif
I'm just saying stuff...Idon't really know what I would do but you best believe I'd go out with a bang!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom