if you had to give up one of your 5 main senses, which one would you sacrifice?

Ill sacrifice my 6th sense.

Dont like dead people.

Disclaimer *: dont care if the thread title said 5 main senses. This is my computer
grin.gif

All can be your downfall.

Smell seems like the go to answer but that's your @+* when the house is filled with gas while you lost playing COD. Plus you can't smell when ya girl pum pum smell of fish market

All can be your downfall.

Smell seems like the go to answer but that's your @+* when the house is filled with gas while you lost playing COD. Plus you can't smell when ya girl pum pum smell of fish market

no smell = no more pastrami, grape, roast beef, cheesecake, etc

no smell = salty, bitter, sweet, sour, umami

no smell = no more pastrami, grape, roast beef, cheesecake, etc

no smell = salty, bitter, sweet, sour, umami

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

im not sure but doesnt taking out smell also take out ur taste
yeah....2 for 1 if you choose smell or taste. I'd still choose smell/taste  
yea theres like a 75% connection for example when u have a cold and u eat..the food barely taste as good cause u cant smell it...etc.. but. if u lose taste..that doesnt mean u lose smell. like its not really vice versa.

that part doesn't make sense to me....if smell accounts for 75% of taste then losing the ability to taste would mean you've also lost the ability to smell. meh...
nerd.gif

yea theres like a 75% connection for example when u have a cold and u eat..the food barely taste as good cause u cant smell it...etc.. but. if u lose taste..that doesnt mean u lose smell. like its not really vice versa.

that part doesn't make sense to me....if smell accounts for 75% of taste then losing the ability to taste would mean you've also lost the ability to smell. meh...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

touch and it's not even close

how bad can your life get if you can't feel textures and dry/wetness? not that bad...
laugh.gif
 Life would be terrible without touch.

how bad can your life get if you can't feel textures and dry/wetness? not that bad...
laugh.gif

Been semi deaf before wasn't so bad. Feeling music rather than hearing was a different experience as long as the speakers or floor shakes to the beat.
Close to blind most of my youth, sight ain't important as long as I can touch it.
Hmm I love food, smell and taste would be disappointing.
Touch. No comment.

I'd say hearing.

Been semi deaf before wasn't so bad. Feeling music rather than hearing was a different experience as long as the speakers or floor shakes to the beat.
Close to blind most of my youth, sight ain't important as long as I can touch it.
Hmm I love food, smell and taste would be disappointing.
Touch. No comment.

I'd say hearing.

Originally Posted by BroboCop

laugh.gif
Until you realize you don't have to sit on your hand to give yourself a stranger.

laugh.gif
Until you realize you don't have to sit on your hand to give yourself a stranger.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
but u can be set on fire and not really know, or touch something gross on the table and not wash ur hands

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
but u can be set on fire and not really know, or touch something gross on the table and not wash ur hands

nerd.gif
im not a medical genius.
laugh.gif
i was just putting that up for a debate. like its hard to see it happening..cant explain it...smh nvm

nerd.gif
im not a medical genius.
laugh.gif
i was just putting that up for a debate. like its hard to see it happening..cant explain it...smh nvm

Back
Top Bottom