If you owned a Corvette, a Phantom, and a Bentley Continental...

http://www.starpulse.com/...a_arrested_in_new_jersey

Juelz Santana Arrested In New Jersey
March 12th, 2008 4:38pm EDT Post a comment 2 comments Add to My News

Juelz SantanaRapper Juelz Santana has been arrested on suspicion of weapons and drug possession outside his New Jersey home. The hip-hop star - real name LaRon James - was taken into police custody last week after cops detected the smell of marijuana coming from his Bentley as he approached his home in the gated community of Glenpointe in Teaneck.

Santana's name was then put through police databases, which revealed he had been driving on a suspended license.

A subsequent search of the Dipset rapper's vehicle turned up 29 hollow point bullets bundled in a sock, as well as $19,500 in cash hidden in a plastic bag filled with "hundreds of Jolly Rancher candies", reports the New York Daily News.

A search of Santana's person found a rolled marijuana blunt in his sock, and a bag of the drug was also discovered in the police car where the MC had been sitting during questioning.

Representatives for Santana have yet to comment on his arrest.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Originally Posted by poblack

WTH, are those the projects in the background of the 2nd pic?

Lol nah fam, thats NOTHING like a project complex...
Why the hell is there an apartment building in the background? If they are, he must not be living in a rich area..Which leads me to believe his priorities are all messed up..Expensive +$% cars and a regular +$% house...
roll.gif
There are apartments anywhere stop trying so hard to hate man
Really? Tell me where there are apartment buildings in an upperclass neighboord.....Not lofts or condos..Apartments...I'll wait...

this is the first thing I noticed.......maybe he should sell those cars and move to a nicer neighborhood....
laugh.gif

you know that studio is just a front, theres also one in bergenfield.. looks crappy outside, but has million dollar equipment in there...

and as far as i know, he's from paterson, nj.. atleast that's what his license said lol

Originally Posted by stylez23

you know that studio is just a front, theres also one in bergenfield.. looks crappy outside, but has million dollar equipment in there...

and as far as i know, he's from paterson, nj.. atleast that's what his license said lol

for some reason, you avy makes me smile...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I hate juelz as a rapper....

nice fleet of whips. whats the point of the thread tho?

*cue the "come on son" picture

This is Niketalk, where pictures are NECESSARY

Originally Posted by khakilife

http://www.starpulse.com/...a_arrested_in_new_jersey

Juelz Santana Arrested In New Jersey
March 12th, 2008 4:38pm EDT Post a comment 2 comments Add to My News

Juelz SantanaRapper Juelz Santana has been arrested on suspicion of weapons and drug possession outside his New Jersey home. The hip-hop star - real name LaRon James - was taken into police custody last week after cops detected the smell of marijuana coming from his Bentley as he approached his home in the gated community of Glenpointe in Teaneck.

Santana's name was then put through police databases, which revealed he had been driving on a suspended license.

A subsequent search of the Dipset rapper's vehicle turned up 29 hollow point bullets bundled in a sock, as well as $19,500 in cash hidden in a plastic bag filled with "hundreds of Jolly Rancher candies", reports the New York Daily News.

A search of Santana's person found a rolled marijuana blunt in his sock, and a bag of the drug was also discovered in the police car where the MC had been sitting during questioning.

Representatives for Santana have yet to comment on his arrest.

Haha

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

i'd sell the corvette immediately
i wouldn't sell it if i enjoyed driving it. its clear he doesn't need the money to buy another car, so its obvious he keeps it for some sort of reason/personal value.

Audi R8 runs a 1/4 in ~12.93, a Z06 in ~12.00, viper ~12.19, 911 ~11.63, skyline gtr ~10.842

Wow, blatant hate for another man because--dare we say it--he parks his cars outside? And he lives within driving distance of a--brace yourself--apartment building?

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Lol nah fam, thats NOTHING like a project complex...
Why the hell is there an apartment building in the background? If they are, he must not be living in a rich area..Which leads me to believe his priorities are all messed up..Expensive +$% cars and a regular +$% house...
roll.gif
There are apartments anywhere stop trying so hard to hate man
Really? Tell me where there are apartment buildings in an upperclass neighboord.....Not lofts or condos..Apartments...I'll wait...

Right before you hit the brickell section of Miami there are a good amount of apartments in sight.

Back
Top Bottom