If you owned a Corvette, a Phantom, and a Bentley Continental...

tons of hate for no reason...

all imma say is when i saw him on cribs, i didnt think he had made $$$ like that to have that many nice cars.

Damn, dude has some ill whips.

Cocaine white
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Originally Posted by poblack

WTH, are those the projects in the background of the 2nd pic?

Lol nah fam, thats NOTHING like a project complex...
Why the hell is there an apartment building in the background? If they are, he must not be living in a rich area..Which leads me to believe his priorities are all messed up..Expensive +$% cars and a regular +$% house...
Reading obviously isnt your strong point
grin.gif
Thats at his recording studio.
why is his" fleet" of vehicles parked at his studio and not his home?
he's maintaining..he's not rich. thousandnaire at best stuck with jewlery
he can't sell cause it's played out.

Why the hell is there an apartment building in the background? If they are, he must not be living in a rich area..Which leads me to believe his priorities are all messed up..Expensive +$% cars and a regular +$% house...
grin.gif
I think people got confused, because the first sentence said it was outside his driveway.

If I DID have those cars I'd let them mo fos sit on the roof during a snow storm if I wanted to....

Originally Posted by supreme math

grin.gif
why is his" fleet" of vehicles parked at his studio and not his home?
he's maintaining..he's not rich. thousandnaire at best stuck with jewlery
he can't sell cause it's played out.

For one how you know that's all his cars? Two how you know how much money he has? Three how can anyone be STUCK with jewelry if anything you can melt those things down so easily and get a good chunk of change for it. Now let me ask you what kind of assets you have?

didnt know he made THAT much cash. I fI would have that much I would by other cars and keep them inside a garage.

He must own the Corvette, at least, because he's had it forever. If he was wise, he would have just leased the other two, or at least bought them used.

no class at all...vinyl siding falling off the house, the phantom has low air in the tires and they're stored outside.
FAIL!
roll.gif

then nt'ers throwing the word "hater" around like rice at weddings...you're a hater cause you point out that someone
thinks they're doing it but they ain't really doing it?

no class at all...vinyl siding falling off the house, the phantom has low air in the tires and they're stored outside.
FAIL!
roll.gif

then nt'ers throwing the word "hater" around like rice at weddings...you're a hater cause you point out that someone
yes, because you aren't doing it either.

prove us wrong though

Originally Posted by kidposite

FAIL!
roll.gif

prove us wrong though
i don't have to prove nothing,  i'm struggling for fame ...but when i do succeed, my cars wont be parked on the set of good times.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

if i had the money to buy all that.... i'd have the money to get it washed

How dumb you sound, snow does make your cars dirty you know..

Originally Posted by Nktran001

White on white on white.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, that's how it is in New York. People with nice cars only wash them once a season if that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

FAIL!
roll.gif

prove us wrong though
i don't have to prove nothing,  i'm struggling for fame ...but when i do succeed, my cars wont be parked on the set of good times.
roll.gif

smh.gif
 the hate is deep

Back
Top Bottom