If you saw a car in front of you on the freeway at 3AM and he was carelessly swerving

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Calling the cops would be the right thing to do, but I most likely wouldn't.
Word, i would probably bee too busy tryna pay attention to dude swerving to even think about calling the cops.

nerd.gif

i see you, sonson!

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

in and out of lanes (drunk) and your exit was comming up within 2 miles would you mind your business or call the cops?
Call the cops. You never know if a friend or relative of yours is on that freeway.

i was gonna say i'd mind my own business but then i read that ^
that's a bad hint of selfishness.
but at 3 am? not too many people should be on the freeway at that time.
call the cop regardless. i prefer some man have a ticket than not have a life any longer.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

*waits for ignorant typical dumb NTer to come in this thread to preach stop snitching campaign*.
I would've expected that within the first 5 post, i guess all the trolls went to bed.
their day's work of trollin' surely tired the poor things..

Call the cops. Not snitching but I'd be hoping I'm saving a life or two. Including the driver.

I saw a dude leaving the strip club one night. He was really tripping, I mean from wall to wall on the highway. I should have called the cops, he had to die orhurt himself that night. No way he got home. The next exit was 3 miles. I sped up past him to avoid getting hit.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I would just think he's swangin. its a houston thing I dont even understand.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
ur a jerk.
Don't make me post your n00dz.

Yes, clutch is female.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

always thought clutch was a man

nerd.gif
I did, too.

Till she sent me the newdz.
nerd.gif

The+Game+-+Stop+Snitchin_+Stop+Lyin.jpg

roll.gif
Nah I would call the cops. As dude said earlier you never know if one ofyour friends or family member is on that street.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You a fool for calling out Clutch like that William.

On the real though, Clutch is a dude. No *%*$.

I'd call
Because
(its late so mine as well throw my story in)
My homegirl was coming home from a club one night, around 12am on a saturday
there were a lot of people on the road, everything was good they were 10 min away from home when somene cut them off (they think the person was drunk). theyswerved 4 lanes to the left, and were about to hit a car, so they swerved 2 lanes to the right, as they did so, they got rear-ended lost control of the car(charger) and ran straight into the center divder going around 55mph.

thank god, everyone she was on morphine for like 4 weeks in the hospital barely able to move. but she eventually recovered compltely..

and that is why i would call.

post tagged dated pics with a red and black nt logo or ducktales!

n00dz cud be anyone o_O

Back
Top Bottom