IF YOU SMELLL-ELEL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKING Vol. The Rock Appreciation

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I am disappointed in you guys. I mean face Rock is cool and all, but Nation/Corporation era Rock is Rock at his apex charisma wise imo.

true, da only reason he was turned into a face was because he was SO DAMN funny as a heel people couldn't help it
laugh.gif

most of da trademarks he came up with was when he was a badguy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I am disappointed in you guys. I mean face Rock is cool and all, but Nation/Corporation era Rock is Rock at his apex charisma wise imo.

true, da only reason he was turned into a face was because he was SO DAMN funny as a heel people couldn't help it
laugh.gif

most of da trademarks he came up with was when he was a badguy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

lol i had no idea The Rock came back...

this dude has the greatest mic presence ive ever seen in all the years ive been watching wrestling...the way he controls the crowd is unreal.

oh yea and one of my favorite Rock moments...I dont know if some of yall remember..It was when the Rock was in the N.O.D. and he presented Farooq with a portrait of himself with the IC belt. I tried to find the video on youtube but its a no go. One of the funniest moments ever.
oh i DIED that night....DIED
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

lol i had no idea The Rock came back...

this dude has the greatest mic presence ive ever seen in all the years ive been watching wrestling...the way he controls the crowd is unreal.

oh yea and one of my favorite Rock moments...I dont know if some of yall remember..It was when the Rock was in the N.O.D. and he presented Farooq with a portrait of himself with the IC belt. I tried to find the video on youtube but its a no go. One of the funniest moments ever.
oh i DIED that night....DIED
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

(NWO Attacks Rock) Man y'all slipping HARD. How do you post that vid and not this one. Hogan gained me as a partial fan during this angle and time.
That atmosphere in that building is unreal. DSK, Listen to JR and King and think about Michael Cole and King. Damn shame.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 One of my favorite moments ever. Please count how many times Big Hulk said, "I'm going to lay the smack down on your candy @*%$" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
�When he goes to get a shape up

Originally Posted by RKO2004

(NWO Attacks Rock) Man y'all slipping HARD. How do you post that vid and not this one. Hogan gained me as a partial fan during this angle and time.
That atmosphere in that building is unreal. DSK, Listen to JR and King and think about Michael Cole and King. Damn shame.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 One of my favorite moments ever. Please count how many times Big Hulk said, "I'm going to lay the smack down on your candy @*%$" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
�When he goes to get a shape up

Back
Top Bottom