If you Soulja Boys mans...please respond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ya mans live with himself everyday living that Bradley Cooper in 'The Words' life? Starting to get embarrassing :smh:

img_1190.jpg

Aint it a tad bit Ameechi tho? Like if i was a celeb and was fly at a awards show he at...its a great chance he sitting a row back mirin' during commercial breaks as they break down the performance stage.. Aint it past the point of copying and on the brink of gay?

Last edited:
...the hell is this thread about, and what does it mean when you young boys type alkdjgldigwo0irlskdlg?

I think he's saying he's jacking Diamond Supply/Pink Dolphin with his new clothing line of his, Blvd., I'm thinking more of Diamond Supply because the shirt in OP says Tree Life, a la Supply's "Diamond Life"
Crazy thing about it, I was thinking to myself of creating a clothing line, and one of the potential names I had for it was Blvd., to somewhat play off of the replace everything with V's trend, but even when that dies down, Blvd. is still an obvious abbreviation...

Anyways, not the first time I've had an idea that I've shared with nobody outside of a few drawings I've made in spare time at school in my notebook, and it winds up becoming a real thing

For example, I've sketched out some shoes similar to the Lebron X, I wanted to combine the look of the classic Jordan 6's and 7's, and the Air Max 96, and the Hyperfuse stuff Nike's done, basically something with a clean toebox and alot of holes

low and behold . . . .

Lowkey I think Hollywood be lurkin
nerd.gif
But anyways Im ranting, OP, you can't blame souljasoul for capitalizing on the "match your shirt with your hat with your pink and teal lebrons" era of streetwear

He not selling a million records anytime soon, so he gotta get that gwap somehow

I mean if you really think about it, Young L was supposed to be irrelevant after Vans got played out . . . he had a few songs here and there (Loud Pockets will forever be piff) but nah he was never poppin like that, shun took his losses and got into streetwear and look at him now, taking his money and staying in his lane

Diamond Supply might as well be Ecko Unlimited now anyways

Last edited:
I was searching the net today and saw that this cat started a clothing line called Blvd Supply Co....blatantly copying Diamond Supply Co.

Aint nobody in the industry checked him yet?

I was searching the net today and saw that this cat started a clothing line called Blvd Supply Co....blatantly copying Diamond Supply Co.

Aint nobody in the industry checked him yet?
SpaceGhostPurp checked him a few months ago on twitter

I want ASAP to check him, he blatantly copied son with the Convex lenses on his twitter photos, the grills, the american flag clothing

I remember Soulja used to make fun of the New Boyz for having their pants too tight

I'm too lazy to google a picture of Soulja in tight pants, but you get the point . . . He has no style of his own

I remember son started wearing HCO and Aeropostale and Ambercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle and ****

And then he started dripping with TISA out of nowhere

It's like son just sucks the steez out of whoevers popular

We will see him in Givenchy tree and dog shirts by the end of this year

I really hopes he goes on Breakfast Club so my manz Charlemagne (who doesn't know the definition of damb and giving one) can ask him why he always copying whats hot

Soulja Boy designed the Lebron X's?!
Nah I was saying that there were multiple instances where I've thought or sketched out an idea and a few months later it ends up into a final product, but I don't tell anybody or post it anywhere so it's not like there is anything to steal from

The Blvd. Clothing and Lebron examples are completely seperate

Nah I was saying that there were multiple instances where I've thought or sketched out an idea and a few months later it ends up into a final product, but I don't tell anybody or post it anywhere so it's not like there is anything to steal from​

The Blvd. Clothing and Lebron examples are completely seperate​

It was a joke famb.

But Soulja Boy is a lame in any language.

Soulja Boy actually jacked that Palm Tree logo from a small brand called J FIVE LIFE... and then also took cues from Diamond Supply clothing... terrible, man.:x

I think he's saying he's jacking Diamond Supply/Pink Dolphin with his new clothing line of his, Blvd., I'm thinking more of Diamond Supply because the shirt in OP says Tree Life, a la Supply's "Diamond Life"​

Crazy thing about it, I was thinking to myself of creating a clothing line, and one of the potential names I had for it was Blvd., to somewhat play off of the replace everything with V's trend, but even when that dies down, Blvd. is still an obvious abbreviation...​

Anyways, not the first time I've had an idea that I've shared with nobody outside of a few drawings I've made in spare time at school in my notebook, and it winds up becoming a real thing​

For example, I've sketched out some shoes similar to the Lebron X, I wanted to combine the look of the classic Jordan 6's and 7's, and the Air Max 96, and the Hyperfuse stuff Nike's done, basically something with a clean toebox and alot of holes​

low and behold . . . .​

Lowkey I think Hollywood be lurkin :nerd:

But anyways Im ranting, OP, you can't blame souljasoul for capitalizing on the "match your shirt with your hat with your pink and teal lebrons" era of streetwear​

He not selling a million records anytime soon, so he gotta get that gwap somehow​

I mean if you really think about it, Young L was supposed to be irrelevant after Vans got played out . . . he had a few songs here and there (Loud Pockets will forever be piff) but nah he was never poppin like that, shun took his losses and got into streetwear and look at him now, taking his money and staying in his lane​

Diamond Supply might as well be Ecko Unlimited now anyways​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom