If you watch multiple reality shows catered to women, please turn in your man card.

All the real housewives shows
Kardashian shows
Hip hop love.
Bad girls club

One or two occasionally is understandable because tv is garbage lately but if you watch these shows and gossip like a lady about it.......

If these are your prime time lines up please leave you card on the desk at the end of this thread

Inb4 why do you care
Inb4 who died and made you long

#teamchantelle

View media item 818107

Last edited:
People always say "TV is garbage these days"

It's 2014, there are literally thousands, hundreds of thousands, of shows that have come out...I choose to watch them instead. I'm not watching garbage just to watch.

Multiple?

OP trying to make a pass for himself..

I do feel like watching them with the gf is acceptable, but she better be watching the game with you.

I watch house hunters, property virgins, and various cooking shows
nerd.gif
Cutthroat Kitchen and DDD? 
nerd.gif

I used to watch the Kardashian show. Just to see. Kourtney and kim. Now i realized something

**** that family

Chantelle is weak. Draya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that bird

My man got a thing for them Ol' Tucan Sam looking birds

SportsCenter followed by Pawn Stars followed by some felacio from wifey and I'm sleep. All those other shows are too much. I feel stupider every time I watch them.

Last edited:

I watch house hunters, property virgins, and various cooking shows
nerd.gif
What's wrong with that?
I don't see anything wrong with it. But they are reality shows "catered to women"...
Man f all that, House Hunters International is that crack rock.
that feeling when you guess the correct house they end up picking 
pimp.gif
Man I didn't think anyone else in the world watched that stuff
laugh.gif

Yall ever watch Bridezillas?
nerd.gif
That **** is pure comedy.

Meh, too busy to follow a show. I can sit down for more than 10 mins without getting board of anything but sports

What if i told you
These reality shows catered to women are made by men?

^^^ that, 2 posts up.

I try to follow shows but just can't. sports or video games for me only or documentaries when on my laptop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom