If you watch multiple reality shows catered to women, please turn in your man card.

I've watched Vanderpump Rules, Its kinda funny but the females on that show are just 
mean.gif

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl UON TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Peep you are the main one, you are practically a female with what you watch and how you gossip on NT

You
Dipset
Stilling 79
Cat with the nas avi
lol

i'll assume you mean me, did I hurt your feelings in a previous thread somewhere?  who are you doggy?

gossip?  Oh you mean participate in the topics like all the rest of you ******?  Since when did nters start thinking something more was going on here besides basic chatter, what got y'all thinking NT was above gossip?

Last edited:
:lol: my guy Jay6 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaad cause Chantel fell from top ten and not mentioned at all :lol: :lol:

Dis you
683283043_252.jpg

I watch Love & Hip Hop and I don't give a damn what anybody got to say. :pimp:

**** is funny and they got some bad women there. I don't take myself that serious to the point that I can't sit down after work or a boring Saturday and laugh.

I watch Love & Hip Hop and I don't give a damn what anybody got to say. :pimp:

**** is funny and they got some bad women there. I don't take myself that serious to the point that I can't sit down after work or a boring Saturday and laugh.

and this is the problem w/ half these dudes.

Wats bird ? N Ubisoft it allowed on nt when other words aren't i m confuz

Why is it bad for a male to watch these type of show...

But when a chick is down watch football/basketball... ect. with the guys, it's cool?

Last edited:

But when a chick is down watch football/basketball... ect. with the guys, it's cool?

Because reality shows that depend on girl fights for ratings isn't the same as people with actual talent putting on a show like a football or basketball game.

Because reality shows that depend on girl fights for ratings isn't the same as people with actual talent putting on a show like a football or basketball game.

So you watch figure skating then right? The Voice? American Idol?

lol
i'll assume you mean me, did I hurt your feelings in a previous thread somewhere?  who are you doggy?
gossip?  Oh you mean participate in the topics like all the rest of you ******?  Since when did nters start thinking something more was going on here besides basic chatter, what got y'all thinking NT was above gossip?

Yes you, I thought you were a female for a very long time because you and stillin79 start all the celebrity threads

It's ok dude do you

as long as you out here getting money and taking care of your responsibilities... you can watch any damn thing you want and have your card

#truespit

:lol: my guy Jay6 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaad cause Chantel fell from top ten and not mentioned at all :lol: :lol:

Dis you
683283043_252.jpg

I like cotton capes Papi.

I'm trolling with that chantell ****, you real life ratchet.

Chantell>>>> kookookachu>>>>> Evelyn daughter

Draya looks like a gerbil mixed with tucan Sam.

Still smash though

as long as you out here getting money and taking care of your responsibilities... you can watch any damn thing you want and have your card

#truespit

:lol:
This from the biggest ***** on NT. You the cattiest man on NT. I too thought you were a female because you always throw shots like you tryna get on bad girls club.

Back
Top Bottom