If you were a top 10 HS prospect (bball/fball) are would be your top 3 programs to choose?

Originally Posted by MeloVP

St. John's (Put the city back on the map
pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif

Football
1. Ohio State
2. The U
3. Texas

Basketball
1. Ohio State
2. UCLA
3. St. Johns

My picks are based on wanting to live in a big city (Austin, Miami, NYC, LA) and OSU is self-explanatory.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Basketball -

Duke
Texas
UCONN

Football

FSU
Texas
USC

whew. for a minute there idk why but i thought you were actually gonna put down uf as one of your football schools.

BBALL

Depaul

-Chicago is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Entrepreneurship program is one of the best in the nation

-Put the program back on the map, especially with the local talent

-BIG EAST

Nova/Pitt

Jay Wright
Jamie Dixon

Love them both as coaches.

Basketball - Kentucky, I want coach Calipari.. and probably North Carolina or USC

All sports:

1. University of Wisconsin - would be the most fun campus to be "the man" at. 40,000 students and a non-stop party. See: Ron Dayne, Devin Harris

2. Wherever I could play the soonest, while still being a respectable program.

3. I've always thought it would be awesome to resurrect a small program to greatness... see Stephen Curry and Davidson. You would mean everything to thatschool and be a lifetime legend, while being the #1 option for your entire career there. You would also probably be dumping on garbage teams most of the time.Only downside would be potentially hurting draft stock... still, Curry was a lottery pick. Being a top 10 pick would be real tough to resist what the bigprograms are throwing at you, though.

Basketball
Florida (it's not even close)
Duke ( I hate UNC that much )
Alabama ( I like coach Grant )

Football
Florida
LSU
Miami

Basketball:
Oregon (new Arena is gonna be
pimp.gif
)
Kentucky
Texas

Football:
Oregon
Texas
Florida

BBall

1) Duke (If you know me you know. Nothing more to discuss)

2) Kentucky (I rocks with Cal
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
3) Depaul (Bring it back to prominence representing for the city I love while keeping the local talent local) /Gtown (only if they went back to the uni'sAI wore in his hay day)

Back
Top Bottom