If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

I'd run towards the fight then fall to the ground clutching my knee like Paul Pierce.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

So how do you dudes explain to your girls female friend who is your friend also that you had good reason to do Nothing?

Eff all that, they slapped you and you're a female imagine what they'd do to me. Why ain't you try to stop them then it's YOUR boyfriend.

So how do you dudes explain to your girls female friend who is your friend also that you had good reason to do Nothing?

Eff all that, they slapped you and you're a female imagine what they'd do to me. Why ain't you try to stop them then it's YOUR boyfriend.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Lmfao word to Kevin hart

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Lmfao word to Kevin hart

I would definitely take a more diplomatic approach. I would try to mediate that situation. OP created a lose lose situation, Im not going to risk my well being, and out my girl in harms way over something this cat has done/stirred up. But I can't watch the guy get jumped, I don't need that on my conscious.

I would definitely take a more diplomatic approach. I would try to mediate that situation. OP created a lose lose situation, Im not going to risk my well being, and out my girl in harms way over something this cat has done/stirred up. But I can't watch the guy get jumped, I don't need that on my conscious.

Originally Posted by Weekz

the hard questions life poses.
i would help him out. if he gets f'ed up that mite f up ur %%%$ with ur girl cuz u didnt help her friend out.

these aren't 6 harvard doctors throwing fisticuffs, these ARE GOONS!
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If the girl gets slapped I'm stepping in.

As far as the dude goes it really all depends
  • Do I really like this dude?
  • What did he do to get into this altercation?
  • Am I wearing my good clothes?
If hes a good dude in my eyes, and hes getting beat up just because some punks want to start trouble Im helping. If he bumped into somebody by accident and they overreact and get into it, Im gunna try to diffuse the situation. If hes getting jumped because he did something dumb to deserve it, or hes in a gang and is getting beat up by a rival gang, NOT jumping in. Just gunna call the cops
grin.gif

i would help him out. if he gets f'ed up that mite f up ur %%%$ with ur girl cuz u didnt help her friend out.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If hes a good dude in my eyes, and hes getting beat up just because some punks want to start trouble Im helping. If he bumped into somebody by accident and they overreact and get into it, Im gunna try to diffuse the situation. If hes getting jumped because he did something dumb to deserve it, or hes in a gang and is getting beat up by a rival gang, NOT jumping in. Just gunna call the cops
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

or hes in a gang and is getting beat up by a rival gang, NOT jumping in. Just gunna call the cops
grin.gif
and this, if he's in a gang he brought it on himself. Probably did the same thing to another person at some point.

or hes in a gang and is getting beat up by a rival gang, NOT jumping in. Just gunna call the cops
grin.gif
and this, if he's in a gang he brought it on himself. Probably did the same thing to another person at some point.

I would step in and help dude out, I wouldnt be able to stand around and watch him get stomped out. Besides, "goons" dont have actual knowledge of fighting so im sure I can take on atleast 3 of them before im in trouble.

I would step in and help dude out, I wouldnt be able to stand around and watch him get stomped out. Besides, "goons" dont have actual knowledge of fighting so im sure I can take on atleast 3 of them before im in trouble.

StaXX wrote:
Team not about that life.

This.

I'm not getting my $%$ beat down or killed over some N that I don't even know.

If the females have a problem with that, %$%$ them %*!%+%.

Got too much to live for.

StaXX wrote:
Team not about that life.

This.

I'm not getting my $%$ beat down or killed over some N that I don't even know.

If the females have a problem with that, %$%$ them %*!%+%.

Got too much to live for.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
You don't know how big of a role this plays in situations like this. If I'm wearin my Fire Red V's, I might now step in
laugh.gif
But in all honesty, I'd try to diffuse the situation, if it's apparent that it won't work, I'll either wait for the staff to call security/cops or say let's take this outside and draw the weapon.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
You don't know how big of a role this plays in situations like this. If I'm wearin my Fire Red V's, I might now step in
laugh.gif
But in all honesty, I'd try to diffuse the situation, if it's apparent that it won't work, I'll either wait for the staff to call security/cops or say let's take this outside and draw the weapon.

i will help dude out...

I would feel disgusted in myself if i +%@++!% out.

Back
Top Bottom