If You Won.....

My girl and I was leaving the theater and we saw the sign for The Mega Millions which is currently at 16 million. After taxes you would get close to 10 or 11million.

NT what would you do with 10 million??

Buy a couple of sneaks, a new car, a house, lose about half my brain cells throwing the biggest party I could afford, then the rest would go in to the bank.

I'd try to make sure that 10 mil last me a lifetime. Mutual funds, gold, savings accounts, etc.

Pay off the rest of my schooling and finish up my degree.

Go to grad school for film and try to make it big.

With that money, I'd just use it to keep me from being homeless while I chased my dream.

Wouldn't fully depend on it.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

With that money, I'd just use it to keep me from being homeless while I chased my dream.

but think about it this way while you're in class struggling to make a A in that class you have $10 million in your account

Originally Posted by Ruff C

but think about it this way while you're in class struggling to make a A in that class you have $10 million in your account
True, but why give up on what I've been working on so hard just because I got money in the bank now.

Plus, I'm 1 or 2 years away from the 1st college degree in my family
pimp.gif

winning the lottery >

winning the lottery AND having a college degree >>>

I've seen soooo many bad lottery stories. I would be smart with my money, and try not to go overboard and buy ridiculous stuff I don't need.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

winning the lottery >

thats a good point, but when discussing this we took into consideration that you're struggling to make a certain grade to get your degree tohopefully one day to achieve that dream job to make enough money to be set for life. Now I'm not saying just drop out and blow your money but mepersonally it would be hard to motivate me to stay in school with $10 million in my account lol

I would hire a rapper to make dis tracks about people I don't like and pay to have them played on the radio.

I'd take a trip around the world for a few months,buy a nice house,then make some investments and try to be careful...

True, but why give up on what I've been working on so hard just because I got money in the bank now.

Plus, I'm 1 or 2 years away from the 1st college degree in my family
pimp.gif
Yeah now that I think about it I would finish too because I invested an bundle of time stressing over school and to just give up and quit would methat all that stress would be for nothing.

I'd pay off my parents mortgage, buy a house of my own, and a SL500 or another nice car and just save the rest.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

I'd take a trip around the world for a few months,buy a nice house,then make some investments and try to be careful...
Yeah I wanted to invest in real estate. I wanted to construct a subdivision and rent out the homes.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

winning the lottery >

Truth
  1. I'd give 10% to my churches
  2. Open a 529 plan for my daughter to lock in the rates of college for her
  3. Pay off all debts that me, my girl and close immediate fam have
  4. Put money away for Law School (me) and Med School (misses)
  5. Buy $100,000 worth of gold bars
  6. Buy more lottery tickets ($200's worth)
  7. Give back to my community, charity, etc
  8. Get me, my moms, girl, and her moms new cars
  9. Purchase land and build a house
  10. etc etc
I'm bout to get mad into the Powerball, est. Cash is $24.7 mill
eek.gif
annuity is $49 mill

Finish school and invest. Would get a nice condo for right now because I'm not married and the 2009 M5

I would pay off all my debt.
Pay off mom's and brother's debts.
Me and the GF would get married(with prenuptial agreement attached and signed)
wink.gif

Save a huge chuck for the future
Head to Japan, Brazil, Rome, Ireland and anywhere else I want to see.

Put 2 mill just for my kid

buy a house and a car.

invest it and when I get the returns from it....... buy some ******ed stuff

pay for school
buy a nice home and car while this market is in the !!$+ hole
put up rest, prolly ~9 mil in investments.
sit on that for about 20 yrs getting major interest from mutual funds and real estate then retire

Back
Top Bottom