If your favorite artist turned out to be gay

Thought of this after all the "Frank Ocean is bisexual" tweets
If your favorite artist turned out to be gay, would you like them/ their music the same.... or would you stop listening??

If Kanye turned out to be gay I wouldnt eem be mad cause dude already has his suspect moments...wouldnt like his music any less

Def depends on who it was.

But after "You can love your man an still be manly dog" I always thought Kanye was gay.

But if its a rapper who have very overtly sexual lyrics towards females, I would feel differently about their music I guess

Already happened
laugh.gif

lil-wayne-baby-kiss.jpg

If Ghostface Killah was gay, it would make his Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City album VERY interesting
laugh.gif

I show no love to !%%# thugs

qyz9z7.jpg

jk, i guess it would depend on who it was.

No, I don't think it'll affect the music their making nor should it change my judgment towards them.

You like them for their music, nothing else (well clothes too I guess). It's not like you know them personally (well, I don't
ohwell.gif
).

I know this is the music section but I've always admired Keith Haring's (RIP) & Earsnot's work as great artists even knowing they are gay.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The lead singer of my favorite band is bisexual

incubus?

Bloc Party.

I enjoy listening to RuPaul, so sexual orientation really doesn't matter to me.
I thought Kele was just plain gay? But either way, Bloc Part is my favorite band too.

Internet Hi-Five!
laugh.gif

It may not matter to us, but somebody like Chris brown or bieber would lose tons of their fans if therms were to be actually gay. That's why alot of artists don't come out. It's just frank ocean wasn't super mainstream before

As for the original question, it depends. If the music changes, then maybe. For example, of childish gambino started rapping about drugs and pushing weight I probably would stop listening to him

no, unless they started to make all their specifically about dudes then it prob wouldnt interest me much

alot of them are gay already, its just making songs about girls makes money

you cant tell me neyo is straight

i remember watching an interview of miguel talking about a girl that broke his heart and was smirking through out. dude cant even lie lol.

Wouldnt really matter to me if they were gay or at least i dont think so, but gay is 1 thing but if they were flaming i couldnt rock with that.

Yup. Their personal life has no bearings on whether or not I like their music or not. If the Illuminati was real and Hov turned out to be in it, I would still fully support his music.

I wouldn't care... Their personal life is their business. Im a big Frank Ocean fan & his announcement doesn't change my opinion on him at all. His music is
pimp.gif
so that's all I care about.

i think it would change my view on their music a bit...like how are you gonna talk about smashing all these girls and ur gay...cant get down with such fraud

Back
Top Bottom