if your team left your city?

You and 15,000 other people pay 80 bucks to go see your girlfriend a couple times over the course of a yr, meanwhile the whole time she was never yours anyways because somebody else paid much bigger money for her?

Yea somehow that analogy doesn't work. It's more like you're paying a call girl and her pimp moved her to a different corner.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

You and 15,000 other people pay 80 bucks to go see your girlfriend a couple times over the course of a yr, meanwhile the whole time she was never yours anyways because somebody else paid much bigger money for her?

Yea somehow that analogy doesn't work. It's more like you're paying a call girl and her pimp moved her to a different corner.

you aren't that dude. you're a mark %+# %%%%$. yes i am mad. have fun in OKC bum, go tip a cow. come at me bro. 

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

you aren't that dude. you're a mark %+# %%%%$. yes i am mad. have fun in OKC bum, go tip a cow. come at me bro. 

akjbfdjkbnwsab
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I was bitter when the Hornets left (still a lil' bitter, to be honest), but I won't hold it against the players. Ownership did us pretty dirty back then. I back the Bobcats now, but I wish the Hornets well no matter what. So many good memories when they were here
pimp.gif

I was bitter when the Hornets left (still a lil' bitter, to be honest), but I won't hold it against the players. Ownership did us pretty dirty back then. I back the Bobcats now, but I wish the Hornets well no matter what. So many good memories when they were here
pimp.gif

The minute they moved to OKC, they should've just start brand new in terms of the history etc. I think it's stupid that they took the history along with the team.

The minute they moved to OKC, they should've just start brand new in terms of the history etc. I think it's stupid that they took the history along with the team.

Here We Stayed...... for at least another year and hopefully for forever....................

Here We Stayed...... for at least another year and hopefully for forever....................

--I dont gotta worry about the Lakers leaving Los Angeles.
--Now the Chargers are another story. If they became LA Chargers again that would be ok because I'm originally from LA anyways.

--Its all So*Cal to me though.

--Now the Chargers are another story. If they became LA Chargers again that would be ok because I'm originally from LA anyways.

--Its all So*Cal to me though.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

got that right
laugh.gif
I remember some Lakers fan trying to say everyone would be all up in arms if the Lakers moved. I couldn't even fathom that scenario
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

got that right
laugh.gif
I remember some Lakers fan trying to say everyone would be all up in arms if the Lakers moved. I couldn't even fathom that scenario
laugh.gif

the yankees and the knicks will NEVER leave NY
laugh.gif

if the titans ever left tennessee, i probably have to let em go. there's too many idiots running that front office and its getting harder and harder to root for my team each year since 2000
30t6p3b.gif

so if it came down to it, i'd probably either cheer for the g-men or jets.

the yankees and the knicks will NEVER leave NY
laugh.gif

if the titans ever left tennessee, i probably have to let em go. there's too many idiots running that front office and its getting harder and harder to root for my team each year since 2000
30t6p3b.gif

so if it came down to it, i'd probably either cheer for the g-men or jets.

will never be a problem for me.. i'm bahamian

the only team i have any allegiance to because of personal affliliation is UM football (don't really care too much about college sports anymore though)

will never be a problem for me.. i'm bahamian

the only team i have any allegiance to because of personal affliliation is UM football (don't really care too much about college sports anymore though)

Back
Top Bottom