If you're BLACK and in your 20's.. STAY OUT OF HARLEM!!!

[h1]90-year-old man vows payback for two punks captured on camera before mugging attack[/h1]
amd_jessie.jpg

alg_robbery_suspects.jpg

A feisty 90-year-old Harlem man who survived being mugged by two pitiless punks said Tuesday they messed with the wrong senior citizen - and vowed to "do 'em in."
"I wanna make 'em pay for what they did to me," a still furious Jessie Little told The Daily News. "If they're rough with me, I get rough back. I don't know what I would do, but I would get 'em good."

Little spoke out as cops released surveillance camera photos of the suspects, who look young enough to be his grandsons.

Dressed in a snazzy black leather Kangol cap, matching corduroy slacks and a black and grey plaid shirt, Little recounted the Dec. 4 ambush in the Savoy Park apartments on W. 139th St., his home for half a century.

"I was coming from the store with some groceries," the retired merchant seaman said. "These two dark-skinned men were in the elevator with me when they mugged me."

Police said they jumped Little from behind in a sixth-floor hallway at 2 p.m.

"One of them came from behind and put his arm around my neck, put me in a choke hold and pulled me down to the ground," Little said. "He held me down while the other reached into my pocket and took my money, $380."

That money, he said, "was supposed to go toward my bills."

"They didn't say anything to me, not one word," he added. "It all happened so fast. I didn't even know what was going on. They ran back down the stairs after they took my money."

Little said a neighbor found him leaning against a wall and called for help.

"They roughed me up," he said. "My throat still hurts when I drink water or try to eat some food. I went to the doctor yesterday, and she said everything is fine. I'm going to be okay."

Little, who is long divorced, guesses his attackers spotted his wad of cash when he paid for his purchases at the local Key Foods on Lenox Ave. - and followed him home.

"I wouldn't say I'm scared because of this, but whenever I go to the bank or to the supermarket now I feel like someone's watching me," he said. "But I still go out. I can't let this stop me from my life."

The neighbor who found Little - and who asked not to be identified - recalled the elderly man "was so shaken up he couldn't even talk."

"I can't believe they would prey on an old man like that, someone who can't defend themselves," she said. "What cowards."

The suspects are black men in their 20s, each about 5-foot-9. One wore a dark-colored coat and beige pants, the other a beige hoodie and dark pants.

Police are asking anyone who can identify them to call Crimestoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.

[email protected]http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But seriously though.. SERIOUSLY?!?! [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When are most of these clowns going to get the +*@@ up, start reading some books, buy a suit, and explore the world in search of more than what's around them? [/color]

[h1]90-year-old man vows payback for two punks captured on camera before mugging attack[/h1]
amd_jessie.jpg

alg_robbery_suspects.jpg

A feisty 90-year-old Harlem man who survived being mugged by two pitiless punks said Tuesday they messed with the wrong senior citizen - and vowed to "do 'em in."
"I wanna make 'em pay for what they did to me," a still furious Jessie Little told The Daily News. "If they're rough with me, I get rough back. I don't know what I would do, but I would get 'em good."

Little spoke out as cops released surveillance camera photos of the suspects, who look young enough to be his grandsons.

Dressed in a snazzy black leather Kangol cap, matching corduroy slacks and a black and grey plaid shirt, Little recounted the Dec. 4 ambush in the Savoy Park apartments on W. 139th St., his home for half a century.

"I was coming from the store with some groceries," the retired merchant seaman said. "These two dark-skinned men were in the elevator with me when they mugged me."

Police said they jumped Little from behind in a sixth-floor hallway at 2 p.m.

"One of them came from behind and put his arm around my neck, put me in a choke hold and pulled me down to the ground," Little said. "He held me down while the other reached into my pocket and took my money, $380."

That money, he said, "was supposed to go toward my bills."

"They didn't say anything to me, not one word," he added. "It all happened so fast. I didn't even know what was going on. They ran back down the stairs after they took my money."

Little said a neighbor found him leaning against a wall and called for help.

"They roughed me up," he said. "My throat still hurts when I drink water or try to eat some food. I went to the doctor yesterday, and she said everything is fine. I'm going to be okay."

Little, who is long divorced, guesses his attackers spotted his wad of cash when he paid for his purchases at the local Key Foods on Lenox Ave. - and followed him home.

"I wouldn't say I'm scared because of this, but whenever I go to the bank or to the supermarket now I feel like someone's watching me," he said. "But I still go out. I can't let this stop me from my life."

The neighbor who found Little - and who asked not to be identified - recalled the elderly man "was so shaken up he couldn't even talk."

"I can't believe they would prey on an old man like that, someone who can't defend themselves," she said. "What cowards."

The suspects are black men in their 20s, each about 5-foot-9. One wore a dark-colored coat and beige pants, the other a beige hoodie and dark pants.

Police are asking anyone who can identify them to call Crimestoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.

[email protected]http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But seriously though.. SERIOUSLY?!?! [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When are most of these clowns going to get the +*@@ up, start reading some books, buy a suit, and explore the world in search of more than what's around them? [/color]

How do you know most black men in their 20's are doing this? I not defending what they did at all. But im pretty sure most black men are not robbing people

How do you know most black men in their 20's are doing this? I not defending what they did at all. But im pretty sure most black men are not robbing people

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let me ask you a serious question.. You think I meant clowns as in "black men" or clowns as in "thugs" ?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let me ask you a serious question.. You think I meant clowns as in "black men" or clowns as in "thugs" ?[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Let me ask you a serious question.. You think I meant clowns as in "black men" or clowns as in "thugs" ?

I see where your coming from fam 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Let me ask you a serious question.. You think I meant clowns as in "black men" or clowns as in "thugs" ?

I see where your coming from fam 

I was in Harlem when Obama won the election, most white college kids I've ever seen past the 80's 
laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans
banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could
tell the "natives" from those of us "enjoying the festivities"...I lived in Williamsburg.
Nobody really "thugs" anymore in NYC...it's played out an corny

Harlem is generally safe especially around the John Jay area very diverse.

I was in Harlem when Obama won the election, most white college kids I've ever seen past the 80's 
laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans
banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could
tell the "natives" from those of us "enjoying the festivities"...I lived in Williamsburg.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Damn I love being black [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. we just need to stop with the violence
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Damn I love being black [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. we just need to stop with the violence
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom