If you're BLACK and in your 20's.. STAY OUT OF HARLEM!!!

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I was in Harlem when Obama won the election, most white college kids I've ever seen past the 80's 
laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans
banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could
tell the "natives" from those of us "enjoying the festivities"...I lived in Williamsburg.
Nobody really "thugs" anymore in NYC...it's played out an corny

Harlem is generally safe especially around the John Jay area very diverse.
laugh.gif
Since when?
I see it daily

I was in Harlem when Obama won the election, most white college kids I've ever seen past the 80's 
laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans
banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could
tell the "natives" from those of us "enjoying the festivities"...I lived in Williamsburg.

laugh.gif
Since when?
I see it daily

this is why i hate all black people
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kidding
smile.gif

this is why i hate all black people
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kidding
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Damn I love being black [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. we just need to stop with the violence
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
, but also the most disgusting display of ignorance from African-Americans banging Jeezy "My President is Black" on repeat...Tell random white people "We run %*+# now", dancing on top of paper stations and garbage cans. It was a good night, but you could

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Damn I love being black [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. we just need to stop with the violence
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif
Since when?
I see it daily
I'm from South Jamaica, yeah it's still thugging but not at the magnitudes of the 90's and early 2000's even...early 2000's two-toned du-rags got you buck-fifty'd.
They really not banging like that per-se, even Time Square goonery is at like 2%...when I say "played out" meaning it's not FEARED or RESPECTED like it used to be.
I lived in Williamsburg until 2009 and never in all my life have I seen a Greenpoint hipster throw hands with knuckleheads on the L train...Bedford side at that. That would've
never happend ever 5 years ago.

College kids, civilians, etc ...checking the ignorance at the door these days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif
Since when?
I see it daily
I'm from South Jamaica, yeah it's still thugging but not at the magnitudes of the 90's and early 2000's even...early 2000's two-toned du-rags got you buck-fifty'd.
They really not banging like that per-se, even Time Square goonery is at like 2%...when I say "played out" meaning it's not FEARED or RESPECTED like it used to be.
I lived in Williamsburg until 2009 and never in all my life have I seen a Greenpoint hipster throw hands with knuckleheads on the L train...Bedford side at that. That would've
never happend ever 5 years ago.

College kids, civilians, etc ...checking the ignorance at the door these days
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom