ignition interlock device (breathalyzer) in Your car or know someone that has one

I am going to try and make this short but like the title says, do you have a ignition interlock device better known as a breathalyzer in your car or know someone who does?
My friend made this thing called "BlowClean" and it is a device that allows you to never have false positives on breathalyzersin your car�and will always allow you to start up your car. If you have had one or know someone that has you know that things such as mouthwash, cough medicine, even hand sanitizer can cause a false positive. With BlowCean you will no longer need to worry about these issues. What it does is filter the alcohol from your breath so you can blow in the breathalyzer and start your car every time.

With that being said I was wondering what NT thought about it and of course there is a NT discount PM me for info.

Here is a video demonstrating it:

so this product is supposed to let your bypass your ignition interlock device?

Lock this !++#%@@# up.

only knew one person who had one and he stayed drivin drunk after it got put in..just got random people to start his car for him

Imagine how many innocent people will die because alcoholics will have this device to help bypass their iid and then go driving. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
so you drove drunk risking the strong possibility of you killing others, got caught, and now are trying to figure out a way to drive drunk again????

G . T. F. O

My good friend has an IID. I wouldn't even show this to him though. Why would I want a friend learn how to drive under the influence again?

^^^^^^everyone's reading comprehension sucks ... re read the post.
i currently have two interlocks one in my truck and the other on my bike. i am sick of these things and its only the second month(I have afull year)

in the last two months i have luckily not had any 'false positives' , but i have heard of many people that have. i do not use any of the products that would cause a false positive:mouthwash,perfume,juices,etc... i heard even pizz dough can set them off. i have two different types... one that i have to humm into for quite a bit (truck) , and one that requires me to blow and then suck back (moto).. i dislike both. but the humming one is OD lucky me i got iron lungs from blowing trees or i prob wouldnt be able to do this.
i this product is good though i know many people who would buy this just to avoid dealing with the stress that false positives can cause. people are all paranoid just to eat or clean their mouths. nice product.

You are not that naive to think this will not be abused by drunk drivers that have iid's??

I can almost guarantee that the majority of sales will be to those that are using this to drive drunk and bypass their iid.

Originally Posted by mieraviking

^^^^^^everyone's reading comprehension sucks ... re read the post.
i currently have two interlocks one in my truck and the other on my bike. i am sick of these things and its only the second month(I have afull year)

in the last two months i have luckily not had any 'false positives' , but i have heard of many people that have. i do not use any of the products that would cause a false positive:mouthwash,perfume,juices,etc... i heard even pizz dough can set them off. i have two different types... one that i have to humm into for quite a bit (truck) , and one that requires me to blow and then suck back (moto).. i dislike both. but the humming one is OD lucky me i got iron lungs from blowing trees or i prob wouldnt be able to do this.
i this product is good though i know many people who would buy this just to avoid dealing with the stress that false positives can cause. people are all paranoid just to eat or clean their mouths. nice product
Boo hoo those are the consequences for the stupid decision you made when you got in that car while you were drunk. I lost someone to an idiot that decided to drive drunk instead of calling a cab. Not being able to use mouth wash with alcohol in it for the next year is a small price to pay compared to what could have happened

you cant judge someone based on theory or about what couldve happened. i'm sorry you lost someone its tragic when people's decisions affect other people's lives. and i have no problems avoiding those products becasue yes i was guilty of driving under the influence

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Wait some ppl have breathalizer locks in their cars!?!?
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is news to me too.
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

both of ya are mad late
to be honest my friend had that %++% on his car i was like %$@ do you that in your car 

he was like long story

im not sure if he still have it in his car though

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Wait some ppl have breathalizer locks in their cars!?!?
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is news to me too.
eek.gif
I'm mad that you guys were unaware of this, but I'm absolutely disgusted that neither of you have seen 40 Year Old Virgin. Just sad.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

so this product is supposed to let your bypass your ignition interlock device?

Lock this !++#%@@# up.

This.
My godbrother had one in his car for a year. I remember one Monday he had me breath in it for him cause he went to Vegas that weekend. I was fine with it cause he wasnt drunk but I'm sure he had some linger but I still
30t6p3b.gif
other than that time I would never do it.

If you got caught drinking under the influence then I think you should have to deal with the "false" positives, it'll only be an incentive to not drink and drive.
Also to people that will use this to bypass their iid.
Spoiler [+]
30123181-disapoint-reaction.gif

It is not intended to allow people to drink and drive it purpose is to allow people to brush their teeth or rinse their mouth and not wait 45 mins to start there car. Just so when they go to start there car it reads a false positive and have to wait 15 mins for a retest. I personally do not drink and drive and I do not encourage it in any way. When people get false positives their probation officer can violate them and send them to jail for washing there mouth this prevents them from ending up in the situation. The IID can not tell the difference from ethyl alcohol contained in liquor and other alcohols such as the sugar alcohol found in protein bars and other food. Using hand sanitizer shortly prior to blowing into a IID will cause a false positive.

Get that money OP

best bet is to sell it online only... get some traction and expand.

Some might not like the product but... there might be a market for this. Let that boy cook

Back
Top Bottom