ijapino's Air Jordan Collection....constantly growing!

Man...It's amazing how you have 3-4 pairs of shoes that I can't even afford to have buy a single pair. Great Collection!

I can see some true passion in you!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't seen Moc XV' in a collection for a veryy long time, it's been sooo loongggg that I even forgot that a white pair even existed.
laugh.gif

Great stuff, keep it up!!!
pimp.gif

I added up the value of your collection 1-13 and its roughly worth $60,000. I'm too tired to do 14-22 right now but man you're easily sitting on $80kworth of Jays
eek.gif

wow that is crazy!!!! sickest collection ever, really feelin the baby flint 13s haha..nice man

amazing collection.... too many pairs look DS though... esp with the heat you have enjoy your shoes and wear them!

Originally Posted by ijapino

Here's a few closeups of a couple shoes....

The infamous black/royal VI's. These have been around since 2000, and it's funny to see that every once in awhile they get circulated again. They're just a basic black/infrared VI that was customized by Niketalk's KVN. I know what alot of you are thinking, but at the time I had 3 deadstock pairs of infrareds and I didn't anticipate the value to sky rocket like they did. However, they're still pretty fresh to me, and I don't regret my decision on having them painted. Now a days, more people will probably think they're fake than real, which is why I don't wear them that often...

You just gonna have to say "I'm ijapino from NT" to change their mind.
smile.gif

Instead of thinking they are fakes, they might think those are your PE from Nike.
Anyway, ITHINK YOU ARE THE REASON WHY JORDAN SHOES ARE SOLD OUT SO QUICKLY!
Now I have no desire to check out others' collection for awhile. All your fault!
roll.gif

Man, if this was a pissing contest you just cleared Europe. Great, great collection.

pimp.gif
sickest collection i have ever seen in my life i hope that i reach that high in the shoe games as you but i got a long long way 2 go

the way you keep the boxes is
pimp.gif
.... how do you do it to get a pair out thats all the way at the bottom?

COLLECTION IS CRAZY MAN..I'm LoVinG all of those II's I need some myself,and those blk/blue6s
eek.gif
MUCH RESPECT

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom