IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

victim blaming...just like how they found pot in Mike Brown...that's why he attacked Darren Wilson like a demon/hulk... not srs... :rolleyes

OK she had weed in her system, the wasnt even supposed to be out there, had no real reason to pull her over, drag her out the car and arrest her.

Thats 3 to their 1. What's next?

Last edited:
Alright, she had marijuana in her system, who has ever died because of mj? No one that I ever heard of. I haven't even known people to become violent on mj, so that won't go very far.

oh...your...god...
Sandra Bland, the black woman found hanging dead in a Texas jail days after a traffic stop, smoked or possibly swallowed a large amount of marijuana while in custody, her family's attorney reported the district attorney as saying.

Waller County District Attorney Elton Mathis made the disclosure in a text message to attorney Cannon Lambert, who has called the state's autopsy on the Chicago-area woman defective, Lambert said.

"Looking at the autopsy results and toxicology, it appears she swallowed a large quantity of marijuana or smoked it in the jail," Mathis said in a text message to Lambert that the attorney provided to Reuters.

Reuters could not immediately verify the authenticity of the text. Repeated calls to Mathis' office were not returned.

"This will of course be very relevant in any future criminal or civil litigation," the message from Mathis to Lambert said.

man what the hell...victims on trial for their own death...disgusting...

Either smoked or swallowed? Wtf

Exactly!

what are they trying to say now? First they bring up the fact that she had weed in her system, like they always tend to do to somehow justify why the black person is dead. Like 80% of america isn't smoking weed too, or doped up on much stronger **** prescribed by a physician :smh:.

Now they say she either swallowed or smoked it while in jail? Really? C'mon now man. What does that even mean? So shorty had either a baggie, or a blunt hidden in her cooch, and the lighter was where, in her ***?

Her pullover was such a bait man...like that could've been any of us...every time I see a cop speeding up on me I move over outta courtesy :smh:

That's the thing, but only certain segments of our society realize this. Everyone should be outraged that she was in jail in the first place

Complete entrapment. Dude had no reason to pull her over prior to riding her bumper. She essentially got abused and is dead for panicking a bit and getting out the way, just like most would when cops do that. Whatever the result, dude needs to be charged for her death. She shouldn't have been pulled over, she shouldn't have been taken out the car, she shouldn't have been slammed to the ground, she shouldn't have been dragged like an animal, she should not have been in jail. I want that cop's head.

Smoked or swallowed in custody?! I know dudes who have swallowed theirs before the cop got to the window, but smoking a large amount while in custody seems somewhere out in left field. I'm no conspiracy theorist but that is what this sounds like. May have forced it down her throat when things started going south. There's no way in hell she had the time to smoke a "large quantity" while in custody in that little *** jailhouse. Odor would have spread like wildfire. 
With all this outrage, and the "it's time for drastic action" talk that always gets thrown around when things like this happens, I always find myself wondering what exactly needs to be done.

There are people out there that throw their lives down for a cause, but they lack the direction/conceptualization of an intended or desired end result. So on most of their cases, their martyrdom will always be taken with a grain of salt because their death didn't serve a purpose in the grand scheme of things.

Inversely, there are those who have actual ideas, but they have a more difficult time in convincing the masses that there are sound courses of action. Without the masses (who bring the anger, passion, and willingness to lay down their lives), there is no hope for true action.

So, what do we do?
From the reading I've done, the ones who do have direction and are willing to give most of their time to the cause become targets. A major part of cointelpro was to eliminate potential black 'messiahs' who could unify and electrify the black community. Malcolm X was seen as one. Elijah Muhammad, Martin Luther King Jr. and Fred Hampton (among a few others) were labeled as those with potential to become one after Malcolm X was murdered. It goes without saying that 3 of these 4 men were assassinated. 

If she did hang herself the cop should still lose his rights to be an officer in Texas

Everything he did was uncalled for and I'm tired of these cowards trying to buck up under protection of the badge

Last edited:
Complete entrapment. Dude had no reason to pull her over prior to riding her bumper. She essentially got abused and is dead for panicking a bit and getting out the way, just like most would when cops do that. Whatever the result, dude needs to be charged for her death. She shouldn't have been pulled over, she shouldn't have been taken out the car, she shouldn't have been slammed to the ground, she shouldn't have been dragged like an animal, she should not have been in jail. I want that cop's head.

man that's what state troopers do down here in texas...they will ride your *** waiting for you to get nervous and make accidental driving infraction...my dad got pulled over going 1 mph over posted speed limit...1 mph...

it is interesting how there is very little information about said trooper though...the internet savages should have something by now...

man that's what state troopers do down here in texas...they will ride your *** waiting for you to get nervous and make accidental driving infraction...my dad got pulled over going 1 mph over posted speed limit...1 mph...

it is interesting how there is very little information about said trooper though...the internet savages should have something by now...

View media item 1642770
:wink:

Last edited:
When civilians become cops, they get this assumption that they are above the law because that's how society treats them. They are law ENFORCEMENT, not the law. They don't see it that way though.

Swallowed or smoked a large amount of weed while locked up :stoneface:

Typical Steps in the Booking Process

Step 1: Recording the suspect’s name and the crime for which the suspect was arrested

Step 2: Taking a "mug shot"

Step 3: Taking the suspect’s clothing and personal property into police custody

Step 4: Taking fingerprints

Step 5: Conducting a full body search

Last edited:
Her pullover was such a bait man...like that could've been any of us...every time I see a cop speeding up on me I move over outta courtesy
mean.gif
Which is what she did. She was moving out of he way because he sped up on her, didn't signal then pulled her over.

hahah...thought about doing it from my jobs phone but...but whats good with that dating profile...how do you even find what site it's origin is from...

Last edited:
Isnt yeah the dude that aired out superb. Cotdamb.

At your service.. and don't think I haven't pulled your card either, Ricardo C. :wink:

Don't take that as a threat though. I'll po up one for you when I'm passing through on I-10.

pls don't shoot me

Last edited:
Man marching ain't going to do nothing! A million or 400 million...it's not doing anything in regards to stopping this nonsense.

Unless you talking about a million folks marching to each of these killer's homes and smoking them and their family then maybe.

Last edited:
The weed nonsense could be what the cop was throwing away all suspicious like.

The weed should have absolutely nothing to do with this case.

That's like saying the suspect had a nirvana t shirt on so he was suicidal

But yall know how racists are

The weed should have absolutely nothing to do with this case.

That's like saying the suspect had a nirvana t shirt on so he was suicidal

But yall know how racists are
I agree. Drug test my school district...I'd probably be the only one to test negative for it. Has no bearing on the case.

The funny thing is...

They'll throw out asinine stories to play victim but shows nothing but negligence on their part and still nothing happens.

Back
Top Bottom