IL Woman Found Dead in TX Jail vol. #WhatHappenedToSandraBland

Not bashing, but once again, you see all these, "Pray, Pray. That is all you can do" comments on Social Media. What has prayer done thus far? "We" have been praying for 400 years. Where the hell has that gotten us? I don't say that to be disrespectful but at what point do you stop using the, "I will let God handle it" card? I just don't get it man.

God hasn't looked out for us man yet we still call to him when stuff like this happens. All-powerful right? Well do something magical to put an end to all of this madness man. Or should we wait for him to work in "mysterious ways."

Slave master mind ****** blacks for generations with Christianity

Like, the bible > being able to live equal

It's sad how submissive blacks are

^^ Nothing but truth DC. Just had that convo with Mom dukes. You can't tell those people God isn't real. To them God can take them up and through the ringer on this earth and none of it matters bc they'll be rewarded in the upper room :rolleyes What amazes me is GROWN folks don't question anything. It's literally brainwash and the main reason we're still seeing **** happen like this regularly. Folks more concerned with singing kumbaya and making a pastor rich than being able to walk out the house safely everyday :smh:

Yea not too long ago, around the time of Eric Garner, I was talking to my Aunt and Uncle about it and why is it that God allows all of this to happen when he has magic powers to put an end to it. All they could talk about is how my grandmother (their mother) didn't raise me like that. I was like what! 
laugh.gif

Elaborate. You think God actually gives a damn?
Let's just say that if you read the bible in its entirety you will see that many prophets like Daniel wrote about the things that would happen in the latter day before God comes back. I believe in God, yet i understand why someone wouldn't believe in God because of what is going on in society. The devil will use anybody or any situation to bring people away from God and he has being doing a great Job with the white race.

I'm sorry but you guys seriously believe a bunch of county jail guards got together, murdered an inmate, and then staged an elaborate cover up? Black or white that sounds ridiculous. Stuff like that does not happen. Too many loose ends. Somebody would have told.

:stoneface:

Ask Christoper Garner how that worked out for him

Last edited:
How can young children look at all of this happening and honestly believe "God" gives a damn about us? Keep telling people to wish/hope/have faith that there will be brighter days. At what point are we able to cash those hope chips in? We have 400 years" worth of, "There will be brighter days."

Smartest thing they ever did was to make us slaves to the damn bible because that simply makes us docile to the point where we don't even believe it is our battle to handle. Someone, give me one reason why a little black child shouldn't LOGICALLY believe that God doesn't give a damn about black lives.

Aight' I'm done man

Were in the end of times chica. Its best to start repenting and living righteous. Jesus is comming sooner then we think. Theres signs pointing that we are inthe end of times.

Meh I can separate them, thankfully

I say we as black people as a whole. ****** don't comprehend context when it's on a 3rd grade level

Just ready to get defensive :lol: :smh:

I still love my people tho

Last edited:
How can young children look at all of this happening and honestly believe "God" gives a damn about us? Keep telling people to wish/hope/have faith that there will be brighter days. At what point are we able to cash those hope chips in? We have 400 years" worth of, "There will be brighter days."

Smartest thing they ever did was to make us slaves to the damn bible because that simply makes us docile to the point where we don't even believe it is our battle to handle. Someone, give me one reason why a little black child shouldn't LOGICALLY believe that God doesn't give a damn about black lives.

Aight' I'm done man

Were in the end of times chica. Its best to start repenting and living righteous. Jesus is comming sooner then we think. Theres signs pointing that we are inthe end of times.

Is Santa coming with Jesus too?

It's amazing the same folks who would openly taunt cops with their rights, carry weapons openly, who want the gov't out of their lives, are the first ones to defend the cops actions because she was "resisting arrest".

I have never understood this either.

Back
Top Bottom