Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

This Illuminati talk is getting ridiculous amongst my community and its funny these so called enlightened people don't see the irony in how 'Illumanti" Masonry and etc is being used as a tool to oppress the minds of black people. Many now feel you can't be successful in any aspect without selling your soul to someone or an institution... like stop that nonsense. This Illumanti nonsense is just another tool to stunt our mind growth and convince ourselves we can't do anything without an assistance. How you gon raise a child and tell them "naw ____ don't aspire to be a lawyer, doctor, politician, entertainer and etc because you will most likely be affiliated with occults"

My question is WHO isn't in the Illuminati.. was JJ Evans in the Illuminati is my local black weather man in the Illumanti because the way people talk anyone making it out the hood is affiliated with the Illuminati. Its just frustrating to see people who have no type of knowledge about anything beneficial, no perspective on relevant critical policy issues society is hampered with be so knowledgeable about some dumb sh-- they read on a blog or viewed on Youtube.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our mind

This Illuminati talk is getting ridiculous amongst my community and its funny these so called enlightened people don't see the irony in how 'Illumanti" Masonry and etc is being used as a tool to oppress the minds of black people. Many now feel you can't be successful in any aspect without selling your soul to someone or an institution... like stop that nonsense. This Illumanti nonsense is just another tool to stunt our mind growth and convince ourselves we can't do anything without an assistance. How you gon raise a child and tell them "naw ____ don't aspire to be a lawyer, doctor, politician, entertainer and etc because you will most likely be affiliated with occults"

My question is WHO isn't in the Illuminati.. was JJ Evans in the Illuminati is my local black weather man in the Illumanti because the way people talk anyone making it out the hood is affiliated with the Illuminati. Its just frustrating to see people who have no type of knowledge about anything beneficial, no perspective on relevant critical policy issues society is hampered with be so knowledgeable about some dumb sh-- they read on a blog or viewed on Youtube.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Truth. Everyone at my college seems to think that EVERYONE who doesn't bump the bible is in the Illuminati. Some  people even had the gall to think I was because I have two nWoWRESTLING  shirts 
laugh.gif
. It's getting out of hand now...people want to speak on everything and know nothing. smh.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Truth. Everyone at my college seems to think that EVERYONE who doesn't bump the bible is in the Illuminati. Some  people even had the gall to think I was because I have two nWoWRESTLING  shirts 
laugh.gif
. It's getting out of hand now...people want to speak on everything and know nothing. smh.

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
"*copy/paste/highlight/bold&underline big words from Illuminati wikipedia*"

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
"*copy/paste/highlight/bold&underline big words from Illuminati wikipedia*"

Stupid conspiracy theorists. Damn near everyone that has ever been famous or remotely successful is in the Illuminati.

Stupid conspiracy theorists. Damn near everyone that has ever been famous or remotely successful is in the Illuminati.

I feel this thread.

but i'm not gonna say they don't exist.

They just ain't worried about lil' Jay Z and whatnot.

I feel this thread.

SMH @ the notion that black people who are successful are only successful b/c they "sold their souls."

WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!

SMH @ the notion that black people who are successful are only successful b/c they "sold their souls."

WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I feel this thread.

yupe that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Jay-Z ain't no key figure in establishing world domination. Ofcourse secret societies exist but they have no bearings on your personal achievement

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I feel this thread.

yupe that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Jay-Z ain't no key figure in establishing world domination. Ofcourse secret societies exist but they have no bearings on your personal achievement

It definitely exists. Some of the theories are a little far fetched though like, Lebron and Kobe being part of the Illuminati.

It definitely exists. Some of the theories are a little far fetched though like, Lebron and Kobe being part of the Illuminati.

Back
Top Bottom